THE REAL QUEEN

Moobaek was in front of Tagon... he was come back to speak with Tanya and Eunseom, but it would be strange to do it without speak before with Tagon and he went on the throne's room. Tagon was different. He didn't seem the heartwarming person he knew. Now, the lust for power was consuming him. Our loyal warrior was more cautious to not be caught in the net. Like Tanya, he had learned to be more scheming than before.

Tealha was observing the scene... she knew that the war was very difficult to face up, but from its result, depended the future of her and her baby's life...

After have promised to come back urgently to lead the troops, with the excuse to greetings Saya, he went on the tower's room. There were Eunseom and Tanya.  He bow in front of them... The bell and the mirror were in front of him. His destiny was to protect them, and he knew it from Iark.

'Moobaek, thank you to have saved me' Eunseom said. 'Why did you do it ?' 

'I knew your mother, she was very smart and sweet. She was used as sacrificial victim. That time I couldn't do nothing for her. Now her son can't follow her destiny...'

'Did you really know her?' 'Yes... she was sweet and strong like our priestess... from this point of view, they are similar...' 'Please tell me why was she crazy? She was so since I was a little child...' 'She wasn't crazy, maybe she knew something that you don't know...'

With this few words, tears filled Eunseon's eyes... 

Suddenly, Tanya went in trance and some words came out from her mouth... there was a voice, a sweet one, but it was not hers.

'Listen carefully... I'm the great mother. Tanya doesn't know it,  but in her belly there is  the future great mother chosen by me. You must protect her at any cost from Tagon and Tealha. Moobaek, you must take them and Saya to the people with blue blood. Tanya will know what to do when you will be there. It's time to end all of this'.

As the phrase ended, Tanya fell on the ground. Moobaek, took her quickly because the igutu was still on the bed, wounded.

The two men saw each other and they knew that something supernatural was happened. The girl was really chosen to be Asa Sin descendant. Eunseom thought about her belly... she was no more his. She was chosen to be the REAL QUEEN for all the tribes. Not to be on the throne, but to be a guide for all of them.