DREAMS

Tanya left Yangcha to a safety distance to Ago tribes camp to not risk his life.

A big hug. The old friends after have passed many tribulations, finally found each other again. 'Tanya is too dangerous, you can't stay here'. 'My mission is to stop this war...' 'Dalsae began to laugh...' 'Since when can you do it alone?' 'I'm not alone... I have convinced the leader's of Daekan forces to do the same. Eunseom is arriving and he will tell you the same thing. Please don't see me anymore only as Tanya of Wahans tribe, but also like Daekans priestess...'. Dalsae changed his glance. 'So, do you stay with our enemies?' Dalsae became angry... 'I stay at the peace side ...' Was her answer. 'I notice that you are used to fight... maybe we don't think it to the same way anymore...'

In the meantime, Eunseom took his things  and his twin brother did the same...

'If we have to follow  the plan of Tanya, the only way is to have a day of truce. In three days, I'll stop my troops and you will do the same. We'll have a meeting with all the leaders and Tanya should take power as prophetess. She will lie and tell that she dreamed about the destruction of all the tribes...' Saya said. 'At that point,  she will call the Neanthals like revenge spirits to convince the Daekans. You as Inashingi, will speak of Tanya as a magic messenger to your tribes, and I think that they will believe it. That's true so it shouldn't be difficult...' he continued.

'Can you really stop your men from fighting?' Eunseom asked 

'Moobaek is a great warrior and he has recognized Tanya as Asa Sin direct descendant. Tanya really can see the future. She had foresee the death of one of our warriors when he still was alive... we found him in the same way she described it. Nobody will risk his life to confront the priestess...' Saya replied. 'When we were in Iark, Tanya didn't have these powers... but now I think she have developed them.' Eunseom said.

'Also if it was only in my dreams and now I know it was your reality, I have seen Tanya for years...'Saya said. 'She was my reason to live in the dark worse times' he continued.., 'but I'm sure that at the time you didn't realize how important she was...'

'You are wrong, Saya... I realized it when I was slave and I faced the abyss ... what let me stay alive, it was to think of my reunion with her. Nothing else' Eunseom replied.

'What is your relationship with Xabara? Your kiss was no joke!' Saya asked with curiosity... 'You are a male too... you know that our instinct is difficult to control in same circumstances...' Eunseom said. 'It has no value in real  affections...' it was his answer to his brother.

'We must help her',  Eunseom said to Saya... 'we can't fight for her now, but we must reunited the bell  the mirror and the sword for the prophecy... we must change the world'.

In the meantime..

 Yangcha wasn't worried for his life, but for Tanya's one. She was always more often in dangerous places, tired and weak. She didn't care, but he did...

She had reassured him that she had a friend as leader of the Ago tribes, but he was not sure. 

They were near the battlefield and in every moment some real danger could happen.

He had decided to go in the enemy camp to take her away from there, but it was no more necessary... she was coming back.

With a little smile, she greeted him, and when she was near him she fainted. The weight of her responsibility began to be felt...