BATTLEFIELD

The two tribes on the war, were very fierce... Daekan Force had the experience... Ago tribes were angry, because they now understand that they were used by Tagon to greet each other... 

On the side of the battlefield, the loss was almost the same... and the leaders had the same face but not the same hearts... Seen it by outsiders, it seemed there was some struggle between one and himself. From one side there was Eunseom that knew the tacticts for experience,  at the other side there will Sanya with knowledges from books... 

The smell of blood was everywhere. Deads and wounded uncounted. Eunseom with his friends, tried to find a solution to avoid continuous bloodshed. The only idea, was to kill the head of Daekans, but it was really difficult to find him.

Saya, with Moobaek and Yangcha were in a meeting to change battle plans. They knew there was an Inashingi at the other side, and they must kill him to destroy the Ago faith and determination at the war.

For strange case of life, the two leaders were face to face in the battlefield, one in front of the other... with the same face!

Astonished, they remained stopped for a minute... but for Saya, that knew to have a benetbeot (twin), the idea to become the only one for Tanya suppressed his instinct to don't kill his brother.

In a moment, he attached Eunseom, still motionless from the shock that fell to the ground, but not before to have hit his brother in turn. Moobaek was there, and he knew both of them were the sons of his beloved Asahon. One of them could have been the real Aramun Haesulla, so he took Eunseom as Saya and brought him to a safe place (of course he was sure  Yangcha saved Saya, because he knew the two were twin).

Moobaek organized the return of Eunseom in Arthdal as Saya, to have the best cure of his deep wounds. 

The man who saved Saya, was Ipsaeng. He still didn't understand as he could have long hair in a day, but knowing he was a special man, nothing could be normal for him, so he accepted the change and took him on a beach. His wounds weren't too critical, so Ipsaeng thought to leave him there to find a doctor for him. As he left, Xabara the leader of Momo tribe, was at the same place and she recognized the man who saved her and her son. She didn't know he wasn't him, and took the corpse at her place.

Yangcha was exhausted.  Sometimes he thought at Tanya and what she could think of him as a killer. Now, he must save Saya, his rival and Tagon's son. But he didn't find him when he went to rescue him... where could he be gone? He wasn't deep wounded, but not so well to have gone on his legs... 

'This war is insane', he thought and really didn't want to fight anymore. But he should survive, to come back to Tanya. Probably, that was his real mission, now.

Moobaek didn't know where was Saya. Nobody saw him and when he asked to Yangcha,  his worries grew up.