E

LOADING...

[̲̅_̲̅_̲̅_̲̅_̲̅_̲̅] 1O%
[̲̅_̲̅_̲̅_̲̅_̲̅_̲̅_̲̅_̲̅_̲̅] 2O%
[̲̅_̲̅_̲̅_̲̅_̲̅_̲̅_̲̅_̲̅_̲̅_̲̅_̲̅_̲̅] 3O%
[̲̅_̲̅_̲̅_̲̅_̲̅_̲̅_̲̅_̲̅_̲̅_̲̅_̲̅_̲̅_̲̅_̲̅] 4O%
[̲̅_̲̅_̲̅_̲̅_̲̅_̲̅_̲̅_̲̅_̲̅_̲̅_̲̅_̲̅_̲̅_̲̅_̲̅_̲̅] 5O%
[̲̅_̲̅_̲̅_̲̅_̲̅_̲̅_̲̅_̲̅_̲̅_̲̅_̲̅_̲̅_̲̅_̲̅_̲̅_̲̅_̲̅_̲̅] 6O%
[̲̅_̲̅_̲̅_̲̅_̲̅_̲̅_̲̅_̲̅_̲̅_̲̅_̲̅_̲̅_̲̅_̲̅_̲̅_̲̅_̲̅_̲̅_̲̅_̲̅] 7O%
[̲̅_̲̅_̲̅_̲̅_̲̅_̲̅_̲̅_̲̅_̲̅_̲̅_̲̅_̲̅_̲̅_̲̅_̲̅_̲̅_̲̅_̲̅_̲̅_̲̅_̲̅_̲̅] 8O%
[̲̅_̲̅_̲̅_̲̅_̲̅_̲̅_̲̅_̲̅_̲̅_̲̅_̲̅_̲̅_̲̅_̲̅_̲̅_̲̅_̲̅_̲̅_̲̅_̲̅_̲̅_̲̅_̲̅_̲̅] 9O%
[̲̅_̲̅_̲̅_̲̅_̲̅_̲̅_̲̅_̲̅_̲̅_̲̅_̲̅_̲̅_̲̅_̲̅_̲̅_̲̅_̲̅_̲̅_̲̅_̲̅_̲̅_̲̅_̲̅_̲̅_̲̅_̲̅] 100%

LOADING COMPLETE!

SYSTEM ACTIVATED!

__̲̅__̲̅__̲̅__̲̅__̲̅__̲̅__̲̅__̲̅__̲̅__̲̅__̲̅_

I open my eyes to see a man staring at me, his mouth open wide and eyes sparkling with wonder. He is shorter in stature compared to most men, at least according to my database. His hair is dyed a grey colour and his eyes are a deep brown. I quickly scan the room, trying to locate any dangers in the environment before returning my attention back to the man after finding none.

"Hello, master. How may I be of service?"

"M-Master?" the male replies with a tilt of his head. He waves his hands in front of himself wildly with a shy smile on his face. "I'm not your master. You're actually not even mine. I mean, yeah, I bought you but I'm gonna give you as a gift to my best friend. You can just call me Jimin."

"Understood. Hello, Jimin. Where is my master?" I correct myself.

"Well, he's probably at work right now," Jimin says while looking down at his wrist to check the time. "I'm planning on going over to his house to see him after he gets off. We'll probably leave in about an hour so I can hide you somewhere to surprise him once he gets home. Or we can leave right now if you'd like. It'll give you more time to see your new home."

"Surprise? Is it his birthday?" I question. "Or another cause of celebration? Perhaps a job promotion?"

"No, nothing of that sort." Jimin looks down at his hands with a solemn expression. "He...he's not doing so well in life. I try and do as much as I can to help him but, unfortunately, I've got my own life that keeps me busy. I can't always be there to watch over him. That's why I'm getting you, so that you can take care of him when I'm unable to."

"Understood. What should I do to help?"

"I guess that's up to him to decide. I'm not too sure what he's gonna want you to do. Honestly, I don't even think he's gonna be happy about me buying you for him. He'll probably try and convince me to take you back. He constantly refuses my help and says that he's okay but I know he's not. In fact, anyone would be able to tell that he's not in a good state right now, mentally or emotionally. Maybe even physically. I don't even know anymore. He tries to keep me out of his problems."

I process this information and decide to save it into my memory, already beginning to create a file for my master. Knowing his type of personality will help me determine responses that will maximize his satisfaction. This Jimin seems like an important person in my master's life so I decide to create a file for him, too.

"What's your name anyways?" Jimin asks.

"SU1230," I inform.

"Uh, that's not a name," he says with a frown.

"It is the only name I have programmed. I apologize if I have disappointed you or failed to succeed your ex--"

"Oh my God, stop, please!" Jimin interrupts. "I'm not upset or anything. I just think it's sad that you don't have a proper name. Please don't think that you failed or something."

"Should I change to a new name that's more acceptable?"

"A name that's more...well, we'll just leave it for now. If anything, your master should decide on a name, right? We'll leave that job for him," Jimin answers with a smile.

"How old are you?" I inquire, wanting to fill my file with as much information as I can achieve as soon as possible.

"Twenty-nine. Your master and I are the same age."

"Can we go to master's house now?"

Jimin grins and rests his hands on his hips, shifting his weight to one leg and cocking his head to the side. "Wanna see your new home? Let's go! I think you'll like it a lot."