Stormy Night

Shen Wei a poor young man who lost everything his parents died on a car crashed leaving him with his twin brother.

    Without any relative they were taken in an orphanage. Suddenly his Didi was adopted by a rich family. Leaving him alone in the orphanage. First his Didi never wanted to be apart from him. But Shen Wei have no choice to give him a better life for his brother he sent him away.

    Years pass by when he grow up, he left the orphanage, getting a day and night job for food and shelter. Welcoming him at home. Is an empty house. Luckily he have a t.v while resting. He would watch his favorite entertainment show staring his favorite star and singer Zhao Yunlan, whose his sunshine throughout his dark days in life. Wishing he have someone like him that can brighten his life.

     "Zhao Yunlan! If I only have you in my life? Maybe I will be happy even once in my life!" He internally said. While smiling. Unknown to him a black cat was watching him from a tree branch. As he looked up in the sky. A shooting star drop from the sky.

    Meanwhile Zhao Yunlan who have everything fame, fortune and every girls he wanted. Felt his life is empty. Surrounding him are all fake friends. The industry his in, young newbie star like them after they chew  and  have finished with you they will just spit you out.

    "Yunlan! Baby! We have another contract for another commercial! And the pay is big its a soft drinks, Lola! Can you believe it we got this commercial!" Sang his manager said.

    "But you promise to me after this show I can take a break! My birthday is coming! And I want a vacation with my family going to Japan!" But he was cut off by his manager. "Oh! That! Your father can't come. He have a meeting with our clients and your mother is with her friends in Europe!" That made Yunlan almost pop his eyes off.

    "What?! But they promise  me!" As he looked depressed. "Hey! Why don't you take your friends! After this commercial! Okay! As he pat him on the shoulder and left. "But I don't have any friends to call too." He said to himself.

    As he came to his huge mansion. Only to be greeted by his maids and butler Cheng. As he open the door his parents are already gone. "Sir do you want to eat dinner?!" Butler Cheng ask. "No! I think I'm gonna sleep for a while!" As he hurriedly went upstairs and close the door with a bang. He dive to his bed. And sigh. "Where are they?! Why didn't they remember my birthday?! As he looked at the window. "I wish I always had someone beside me !" As he close his eyes. He didn't notice a white cat gazing at him from his window. The cat look at the sky, suddenly a shooting came again.

   Next evening while Shen Wei is working at a night club. A customer harassed him by squeezing his ass. Shen Wei was shocked as he slapped the guy.  The guy was about to punched him when his manager went in between. "Sir that guy touched my butt!" He said. "I never touched it! Your waiter is hallucinating!" Shout the customer.  Mr. Zhuiji apologize to the customer. "Shen Wei! Apologize to him! His one of our important clients!" Said manager Zhuiji. "What?! But sir! He touched me!" Zhuiji glared at him. As Shen Wei bow and apologize to the customer. The customer just smirk at him while his friends laugh.

    Shen Wei can't stop his anger as he clenched his fist and dash outside the veranda to get some fresh air and cried a little. Suddenly someone also ran to the veranda.

   Shen Wei was shocked seeing his idol Zhao Yunlan. Shen Wei almost scream in happiness. But Zhao Yunlan shut his mouth with his hands as he pulled him in a dark corner so no paparazzi might see him.

    Shen Wei almost faint in happiness as Zhao Yunlan embrace him, his hand on his hips while the other is on his lips. Shen Wei can't help to embrace Yunlan as well. As the latter notice it. He was shocked seeing a beautiful guy hugging him. "Just a little bit! I want to hold him forever! His scent, his body and smile I want all of him!" Shen Wei shout to himself. It felt eternity.

    Until a cough he heard. "You can let go of me now!" Said Yunlan. Shen Wei blushed furiously as he let go of Yunlan. "I'm Zhao Yunlan by the way!" As he extend his hand. Shen Wei quickly take his hand and didn't want to let go. Yunlan on the other hand was laughing inside. "What a funny guy?!" When Shen Wei about to say his name. Yunlan begin to run again. "Until we meet again! Beautiful guy!" As he jump from the veranda and drive his car and left.

    "I will never wash my hands ever!" As he smell and kiss his hand. But suddenly, "There you are?! Shen Wei! We need you in the kitchen! Hurry!" Shout his manager. As the latter have no choice as to run back in the kitchen and help his colleagues in washing the dishes.

    Yunlan on the other hand speed his car because reporters are gaining up on him. "F_ck! I should never left the studio! And now their after me!" As he quickly step on the gas and drive to the dark side of the road with many bushes and turn off the engine. The reporters just pass him by.

    As the reporters gone, he drive again the car and went to the opposite direction. While speeding toward the highway a big truck was also heading his way. As he tried to evade it the car drive off at a cliff and dropped. Luckily Yunlan got out in a minute but suddenly the car explode making him jump farther away as he stumble and fall unconcious.

    That night it pour rain, Shen Wei on the other hand was running toward his small studio type mini house. Suddenly he saw a figure walking and swaying like a drunk man.

    As he looked it carefully. He was shocked seeing Yunlan who have blood on his forehead and swaying while walking. "Zhao Yunlan! What have happened?!" Shout Shen Wei as he ran toward him. Yunlan on the other hand fell on Shen Wei's arms and faint.