Happy Ending At Last

While Shen Wei is being comfort by Yezun. Peter came as he hugged the surprise Shen Wei.

     Suddenly someone throw a plastic glass on Peter's head. "Let go of my wife! I'm not  dead yet! But you'll be!" Shout Yunlan. Peter shout like a girl and scram. "Yunlan!" Shout Shen Wei and embrace him. "Ouch! Xiao Wei careful!" Said Yunlan as his wound still hurt. Shen Wei ignored his words while give him rain of kisses.

    "Xiao Wei! I saw Da quing in my dream and would you believe his our favorite cat when were little! Why I didn't notice that?" Shen Wei was shocked in hearing that while rubbing his back.

     "You mean his the black kitty cat?!" He ask. "Yes! But now his gone he fought another cat to get back my soul and died!" As Yunlan cried. "Sssh! Maybe he just came back to save us! He will come back to us! So don't worry Yunlan!" As he kiss him on the head and comfort him.

     The next few days as they came back to the country, they are welcome by their friends. Inside the car while Yunlan lean his head to Shen Wei. He suddenly spot a familiar face. "Stop the car!" He said.

    Making Sang and Lin Jing arch there brows with Guo in the driver seat as he step in the breaks. Yezun look at both of them from the backseat. "Gege! What's wrong?" He ask. "That young man tending the garden at the orphanage we once there, he looks familiar. But Yunlan have already open the car and ran toward the garden tailing him is Shen Wei and his friends.

    "Da quing!" He shout. The young man turned around. "Who?" Said the young man who have a bandage on the head. Suddenly a nun whose accompanying him stand beside him. "Do you know this young man? We have found him lying infront of our church and have no memory of whatsoever?" The nun said.

    "Da quing! We're your friends, "I'm your best friend Yunlan!" While Shen Wei went beside his husband, "I'm your also best friend! Shen Wei!" He said. Yezun want to tease them. "Well me? I'm your lover Yezun!" As he laugh. The two look at him with annoyance.  But Da quing ran toward Yezun and hugged him. "Really?! Your my lover! I'm lucky to have a beautiful lover!" As he kiss him on the cheek. Making Yezun blushed in surprise. "This kid is quick?" Yezun said. While Yunlan and Shen Wei tried to hide their laughter. "Yes! He is your lover!" Said Yunlan. As he getting his revenge upon him, cause he took their moments.

    Making Yezun pop his eyes off, "Wait kid! I'm just joking!" But Da quing cling to him like a cat and won't let go. As Sang, Guo and Lin Jing joined in the laughing. "Well Didi at least now you have your hands full with a cute lover!" Said Shen Wei. "Hey! You two help me here! He won't let go of me!" He shout. As all of them laugh. While Da quing is kissing Yezun non stop on the cheek. As all live happily ever after. Except for Mr. Zhao Xin ci whose still a cat.....
*The End*

*Author's Note*

Thanks for my wonderful readers and commentors. If you have a request story about Yunlan and Shen Wei just comment on me. I cannot text you in messenger. Technical problem,lol🤣. Thanks again as for now I'm still thinking of a new story😘💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞