A Night At The Moon Apartment

When they came out in the cinema, Shen Wei yawn. Yunlan suddenly pulled him to his embrace and let Shen Wei lean to his shoulder.

     Forgetting their outside while people looking. Only the matter is now that his love is holding him. He will always cherish this memory even at the end of his time. "Yunlan! I don't want to end this dream!" Shen Wei suddenly said. "Then don't!" As  he let the last bus left going back home.

    That made Shen Wei wake up and about to hail the bus back. But Yunlan pulled him back. "Are you crazy we can't go back home without the bus?!" Shen Wei said. "Your my home! Xiao Wei! I don't mind going anywhere? Sleeping at any corner, eating nothing but noodles as long as your with me!" Yunlan suddenly confess.

     Shen Wei was a little bit shocked but happy. "I'm your home?" As Yunlan nod. "And my love of my life! So don't ever leave me!" Yunlan said. "I promise eventhough you fallen out of love to me or set me aside, I won't leave you!" As Shen Wei embrace him.

     Yunlan chuckled, "What kind of confession is that?! I won't fallen out of love to you or set you aside! I'm gonna love you through the end of my time. And follow you as you reincarnate over and over." As he hugged back Shen Wei. Suddenly Yunlan felt wetness on his chest. Shen Wei is crying.

     "What's wrong? Did I say something to make you cry?" He ask. Shen Wei shake. "I'm just happy for the first time in my entire life. I'm afraid to wake up in this dream knowing you might left me!" That made Yunlan wipe his tears off his face. "Never! I won't leave you, ever!" As he kiss Shen Wei passionately.

    Suddenly rain pour out, making them break the kiss as they find shelter in a weird apartment. As they ring the bell, "Hello I'm Da quing your host in Moon apartment! What can I help you two. Both of them look surprised. "Your only a boy?!" Said Yunlan. "Sorry if my looks deceive you, but I'm already twenty seven, thank you! But what can I help you?" He ask again.

     "Can we have a room please! Your cheapest were just gonna sleep one-day only." Said Shen Wei. Suddenly Da quing ring the bell. He suddenly become the bell boy, "Right this way sir!" As he lead them to the elevator. "Wow! His fast!" Whispered Yunlan whose dripping wet as well as Shen Wei.

     But they were surprised as they saw how beautiful the room is and all sparkling. Shen Wei cough, "I think your mistaken?" As he was cut off by Yunlan diving on the queen size bed and calling him. "Look Mr. Da quing! I told you the cheapest! I can't afford this?!" As Shen Wei swallowed hard. "Don't worry sir! It's on the house! Your our first customer! You don't need to pay!" As he wink. Making Shen Wei think.

    But was cut out again when Yunlan pulled him in and lock the door. "Xiao Wei look! They also have a bubble bath ready for us?!" As Yunlan suddenly took off his wet clothes revealing his sculpture, muscular lean body. Making Shen Wei droll.

     Yunlan notice it, as he face Shen Wei, shamelessly giving him a good view of his bare body. "Hey! Aren't you gonna bath with me instead of googling there and looking at my body? You know you can touch it?" As he smirk. That made Shen Wei red and feel akward. As he realized what his doing. He almost escape but Yunlan pulled him back to the bathroom and unwilling strip him off his clothes baring naked infront of Yunlan as well.

     Yunlan made him sit between his legs on the bubble bath. "Look this isn't bad right?! The water is warm you won't get cold here." While rubbing a sponge on Shen Wei's bare back. Shen Wei frozen on that spot as he felt warm hand envelope him while something below poking on him.

     Yunlan softly kiss him on the back, making Shen Wei's body flustered. As Yunlan attached his lips to him. He responded eagerly and  turned around wrapping his arms around him.  He forgotten his bare as he accidentally put Yunlan's prize into his hole. Making him yelp in surprise. And was about to back away but Yunlan thrust it back and hold Shen Wei in it's place. "Yunlan....aaah...." That made Shen Wei arch his back a little giving Yunlan the access to attack his neck while rocking his body unto him.

     They forgotten the time they were doing it as both burst their seeds unto each other. Shen Wei can't move a muscle in Yunlan's embrace. Yunlan on the other hand is still kissing and bitting Shen Wei's neck. Until a few more thrust he spilled inside of him again. "Aaah...Yunlan I feel tired...." He whispered to him. "Don't worry Xiao Wei I got you covered.

     As he lift Shen Wei up with out removing himself to him and Yunlan wipe them up with a towel. As he laid themselves on the soft bed. Yunlan still ravish Shen Wei before going to sleep.

    Next day Shen Wei's body ache everywhere. As he remembered where he is. In Yunlan embrace. He suddenly look at his phone. As he saw a call from Lin Jing. He slowly remove himself from Yunlan and sit on the bed which is quite difficult.

    As he called him and found out that his boss is requesting him  to work this day. A little sore everywhere he went to the bathroom to take a shower little did he know Yunlan heard him and followed him there. "Yunlan what are you doing here?!" He almost yelp in surprised. "I'm gonna take a bath with you!" As he close the door.

    Minute pass, Shen Wei running with his socks and carrying his shoes to go to work. Lin Jing seeing him, "What happened to you?!" Shen Wei just put on his shoes and tidy himself up, "He won't let me go! And pounce on me many times! Luckily I escape." As he smiled. "Who pounce on you?" Ask Zhu Hong one of his colleagues. "Nothing!" Said Shen Wei. "Wow! Shen Wei your glowing?" She said. Making Shen Wei red.