Yunlan's Sanity

It's been days Shen Wei's funeral was held. Yunlan is still in the hospital. He neither want to eat or talk.

     His mother is starting to worried like his father. "What do you do that to Shen Wei! I thought your just gonna warn him and take him away! Not to kill him! My son! What will happen to him! Yunlan is loosing hope in living! The doctor said! Do something! Xin ci! I don't want to loose my son!" She shout to him.

    When Sang, Guo and Lin Jing came to visit. Yunlan suddenly look at Lin Jing. "Xiao Wei! Where is he?! As he tried to stand. "Tell him I'm not angry that he didn't came to our engagement! Just tell him to come back to me!" As he held Lin Jing and cried.

    Lin Jing tried his best to hold his tears  for Yunlan. "Yunlan! Shen Wei is dead! Don't you remember his funeral!" He said. "You lied! Shen Wei is alive! Your a liar! Lin Jing! Stop hiding Shen Wei!" As he shook Lin Jing. Guo called the nurse that alerted his parents as they also went inside as well.

    Yunlan is shouting and hurting Lin Jing. The nurses and doctor came with a needle to control and sedated Yunlan. As Yunlan calmed down and fell asleep. "His pretty strong! I thought his gonna kill me!" Said Lin Jing. "What will happen to my star?!" Ask Sang to the doctor. "Sir as you can see his still shocked on what happened to his lover maybe it will take weeks or months?! It depend on his will power if he want to get over it? His mental state is not yet stable!" Said the doctor.

     It made his mother cried. When Xin ci about to comfort his wife. She suddenly shoved him off. Making Sang, Guo and Lin Jing suspicious on them. As his mother went beside him.

    They didn't notice a shadow watching them from afar. As he called someone. "Yes sir! Yunlan is still in the hospital and quite ill." Said the man. The receiver of the call thank him and hang on the phone, it was Yezun who called.

     "Those people! They will pay for what they done to my Gege!" As he looked at his side of the bed. Shen Wei was peacefully sleeping with a bandage all over his body.

*Flashback*

      As they shoved Shen Wei out of the car. "You take care of him!" Said the man to the other guy. As the other guy nod in reply. When the other man left them. Shen Wei pleaded to the guy that Yunlan is waiting for him. But the guy said, "Sorry! Mr. Zhao Xin ci want to get rid of you because you didn't leave his son."

     As the man about to fire a gun. Someone have already shot the guy with a gun. Shen Wei was shocked as he saw the guy fall. It made him faint. As a stranger wave his hand and made Shen Wei's clothes exchange with the guy. And dropped the guy in the cliff.

    A car came as Yezun went out to find his Gege. And was surprised as a cute boy holding his Gege. The boy gave his unconscious Gege to him. "Hide him for a while! Mr. Zhao Xin ci is after him!" Said the boy. Yezun blushed seeing the cute boy's face. "How can I ever thank you for saving my Gege?!" But as he look back at the boy. The boy is gone. That made Yezun back away. As he hurriedly ran toward his car with his unconcious brother and left hurriedly to hide his brother from the killers.

*End Of Flashback*

     As Shen Wei stir a little, "Didi? Where am I?" He suddenly remembered his engagement party.
"Yunlan! Where is he?!" As he tried to stand up but his body ache everywhere.

    "Gege! His father want to kill you! Do you know that?! Luckily a strange good looking boy help you! As he gave you to me! You need to get your strength back Yunlan need you!" He said. "Wait! Why are you telling me this?  Did something happened with my Yunlan!" As he tried to sit up straight.

      "Gege.... Yunlan thought you have died!  They have a funeral for you last week. That boy replace you with another body! As Yunlan know you have died he have a nervous breakdown, his loosing his mind and can't even eat! And now his staying at Dragon City Hospital!" Yezun said.

     "No! I must talk to Yunlan!" But his Didi stopped him. "Then get well soon! So you can visit him immediately!" He said. "No! Didi! I want to see him now!" Shen Wei sternly said.

    Yunlan on the other hand was awaken by someone calling him. As he tried to stand up and took off his dextrose. Looking at his mother who is fast asleep at his side.

     "Yunlan!" Yunlan was hallucinating as he heard Shen Wei's voice. "Xiao Wei!" He suddenly walk fast toward the voice.

     In the meantime as Shen Wei and Yezun came. They disguise themselves as doctors and put on a surgical mask. So no one might known them. They almost bumped at Mr. Zhao Xin ci at the elevator.

    Luckily Xin ci is about to go to the canteen to buy coffee and food. While Shen Wei and Yezun went up to the elevator. "How did you know where Yunlan's room?" Ask Shen Wei. Yezun took out his ID. And made Shen Wei chuckled. He forgot his Didi is a real doctor. "I have my way here! And I know whose an important patient here! As you can see outside all of Yunlan's fans are waiting for his recovery." Said his Didi.

    But as the elevator open they heard a scream. Yunlan's mother is screaming for help. They all ran toward it. Making the other people and patients look to the room of Yunlan.

     Yunlan was walking at the edge of the hospital outside the window. "How did he get there?!" Said Yezun. Shen Wei forgot his wounds as he saw his lover almost fall at the edge of the hospital outside the window.

      "Xiao Wei! My love I'm coming!" Yunlan shout in air. "Yunlan! Come back here!" Shout his mother. As she was about to climbed up outside the window. A doctor beat her to it. "Yunlan! Come back here!" Shen Wei shout.

    Yunlan heard a familiar voice and turned around. "Xiao Wei?" But he lost his footing and he fall.