Remembering The Past

Next morning, before Yunlan came with Shen Wei. Shen Wei shave his beard and change his hair. Yunlan looked puzzled on him.

     On why his doing this with the help of Lin Jing, he looks different from the previous Zhao Yunlan with beard and messy hair and ragged look. And the last touch he was given a rim glass like Shen Wei.

     They look more like twins than lovers. Yunlan on the other hand didn't mind it as long it can make his lover happy.

    So the next day as Shen Wei came to work with Yunlan on the side. Every worker was shocked seeing a duplicate of him. But with mischievous smile. Even their boss Chu was speechless. But still adding a handsome man in his coffee shop will boost his customers to drink more coffee to their shop.

     Yunlan was given a tag name Kunlun. And very proud of it as he welcome the customers that mostly are women.  It's now Shen Wei turned to be jealous as the girls flocks on Yunlan while taking a pictures.

     He sure babe magnet said Zhu Hong as he tease Shen Wei. Shen Wei can't do nothing but stare to his lover whose being flock by women.
When they finished their job, Yunlan heard Shen Wei that he can't go back to his job at the bar and called his boss to tell him that. His boss don't want Shen Wei to leave for he have many customers like him there. But Shen Wei firmly stated that he can't go back as he close his phone. Yunlan is getting suspicious, is that got to do with the man whose telling him his the manager.

    But as he got near Shen Wei and seeing that doe eyes which he love so much, he can't tell him if his lying to him. He suddenly cup his face, "Hey! Are you alright?" While the other hand caress his hair. Making Shen Wei close his eyes to feel Yunlan's touched. "Yunlan you won't leave me? Right?  No matter what happened?" He ask.

    "Is that got to do with the man?" He ask. Shen Wei suddenly embrace him. "Please! Don't leave me! All of them left me, my parents and my Didi! I don't want you to leave me too or I will die!" As he cried to his embrace. Yunlan just kiss him on the head, "No! I won't leave you no matter what! So stop crying." While rubbing his back.

     "Awww! You two! So sweet!" Said Lin Jing with Zhu Hong. "Shen Wei why are you crying?" She ask. "Hong dear! We have nothing to do with them!" Said Lin Jing while cling to her arms. She hit him on the shoulder, "Don't dear me! I'm not your girl!" As she left him. Lin Jing tailed after Zhu Hong.

    Both Yunlan and Shen Wei laugh unknown to them, Cong Bo a news reporter saw them. "Funny that man looks like the famous missing singer Yunlan?" As he take a picture of them and was given to Sang to look at it. "My Yunlan! Why did he change his image!" As he looked at the picture. "I think his pretty cute in this hair cut and rim glasses?"

     But suddenly Sang pound the table. His ruining my singer image! We got to get him back! Give me the address were you have find him!" He ask.

     That night while Shen Wei was cooking dinner, Yunlan went to take a shower in the bathroom. Suddenly he slipped unconsciously to one of the soap. As he fall, Shen Wei heard it and quickly went to the bathroom just to see Yunlan lying on the floor he quickly laid him on the bed and tried to wake him up, "Yunlan! Yunlan! Please wake up!" As he shout to him.

    Yunlan on the other hand flashes of memories kept flashing in to his head. As he heard the cry of Shen Wei. He suddenly open his eyes looking at the worried face of his lover. "Beautiful!" As he close his eyes again.

    In a minute pass, Yunlan woke up seeing a sleeping figure beside him. "Who?" As he looked at him. "Did I died? His the most beautiful man I ever see?!" As he touched the smooth face. Unconciouslly Shen Wei drop a tears from his eyes. Making Yunlan wipe it out and awe at his beauty. As he caress his cheek, Shen Wei's beautiful eyes fluttered open making Yunlan fall for that deep dark eyes that gazing at him.

     "Yunlan!" As Shen Wei embrace him. Yunlan was a bit shocked no one cried over him and hugged him if his life depended on that. Shen Wei sweet scent making Yunlan relax to his hold telling him, "Welcome home!"

    As Shen Wei remove himself from him while caressing his face. "Thank god! Your alright! I thought I loose you!" Suddenly Shen Wei kiss him passionately. Making Yunlan widen his eyes. Yunlan want to protest for he didn't know the man.
But his lips is very soft as a petal of rose and his taste is sweet as wine that Yunlan is becoming addicted to it. But Shen Wei suddenly break it. "Your alright now! My love!" He said.

    "Yes, I am!" As Yunlan smirk. He suddenly captured those lips again bitting and sucking it. Making Shen Wei pop off his eyes. As he felt his lover want to deepen the kiss he open his mouth letting him dominant the kiss. "Who are you? I'm getting addicted to your kiss and soft body!" Ask Yunlan to himself. While continuing the kiss and taking off Shen Wei's clothes. "Yunlan...." As Shen Wei respond to the kiss while caressing Yunlan's bare back.

    Yunlan can't hold himself having a lovely meal presented to him. As he start ravishing Shen Wei with kisses to the lips unto his body. "Who are you! Why can't I remember this beautiful being infront of me!" Yunlan scream to himself. As he thrust his prize unto Shen Wei. Making him scream and moan in pleasure. As he kept screaming Yunlan's name. Yunlan on the other hand kept rocking his body unto him. "Sh_t! Your so perfect for me! I'm gonna keep you forever!" As he burst inside of him over and over. While Shen Wei follows. As both got tired, Yunlan kiss him for the last time before he snuggle to his hold. "Your my home now stranger! And I won't let you go!" As he embrace Shen Wei tightly and sleep with him.