Trouble With Didi

Next morning Yunlan accompany Shen Wei to see his brother that he lost for a long time.

     As he saw his Didi. "Didi! It's me your Gege!" As his Didi ran toward him. Shen Wei is ready to hold him to his embrace. But his Didi pass by him only to hug Yunlan instead. "I'm your number one fan! Zhao Yunlan. As Yunlan tried to remove him from his hold.

     Shen Wei and Lin Jing sweat. "Xiao Wei! Help me here! His suffocating me!" Yunlan shout. "Didi! I'm your Gege! Not him!" Shen Wei angrily shout. "Sorry Gege! I can't help it Zhao Yunlan is my favorite singer as well!"

     Minute pass, as all of them sit on the chairs to talk. Shen Wei guarding Yunlan from his twins whose always winking at Yunlan.

     Shen Wei cough, "Didi! I'm happy to see you again?! So how's your life?" He ask. "Oh! Me! I'm a doctor now and managing my own hospital given by my adopted parents! How about you Gege?" He ask smiling to him.

    How can Shen Wei said he didn't finished college and only a waiter in a coffee shop and bar. "Didi! I didn't finished college and just a waiter in a coffee shop. His Didi suddenly laugh. "Come on Gege! Don't joke around your the smartest among the two of us! Surely you finish any course?!" He suddenly stop laughing when Shen Wei shake his head.

    Yunlan sense his distress, "But his my one only angel!" As he cup Shen Wei's face and gave him a soft kiss. Making Yezun a bit surprised and jealous. "What?! Your boyfriend is my Gege! You?!" He was shocked.

    "Who can resist this beautiful face and angelic smile!" Said Yunlan. "Have you forgotten we have the same face?" Said Yezun. That made all of them look at him. "I mean my Gege is lucky to have you!" As he fake a smile. Lin Jing notice it.

      Moment pass, Yezun want to borrow his Gege for a while because it's the only time they will  accompany each other. Yezun is quite a busy doctor. So Yunlan set a time that they will meet again to fetch Shen Wei.

    Minutes pass, Yezun bought clothes and shoes for his Gege. While they're eating lunch Yezun got an idea. "Gege! Why not we bought the same outfit and do our same hairdo?" Shen Wei was a bit puzzle but oblige to his Didi request.

     Shen Wei thought his Didi want to be affectionate towards him by having the same clothes, shoes, wearing glasses and the same hairdo. "Wow! We really look like twins ?" Said Shen Wei. "You know I do anything for my Gege!" While pushing him in a room to give him a new clothes to fit. But as Shen Wei went in. Yezun lock the room. And hurriedly left.

    The innocent Shen Wei didn't know his been lock. As he change his clothes. He started knocking to his twins to open up. But his twins never show up. It's been hours. He tried screaming for help and loosing hope. As Da quing open the door. "Oh! Sir are you alright?!" But Shen Wei ignored him.

    And quickly tried to find his twins. "I can't believe Didi did this to me!" He almost cried. Suddenly Da quing handed him his cellphone and called Lin Jing.

     Moment pass, Lin Jing hurriedly help his friend. "I knew something fishy about him?! But why would he do that to you? What his motive?!" Ask Lin Jing. "Yunlan!" Said Shen Wei. As he tried to call him. But the latter cellphone is out of battery and waiting for Shen Wei to come to the coffee shop.

    As he saw him, "Yunlan!" As the fake Shen Wei came running toward him and hugged Yunlan. Yunlan felt something wrong. His Shen Wei is warm while this one is cold. And his scent is not sweet but different perfume. "Xiao Wei doesn't wear perfume?" He said to himself.

     When the fake Shen Wei about to kiss him. Yunlan suddenly slapped him. The fake Shen Wei was shocked. As the real Shen Wei and Lin Jing saw everything. "Who are you?! Your not my Xiao Wei!" Yunlan shout. "What are you talking about?! It's me your Shen Wei!"

     Suddenly the real Shen Wei came with messy hair and his shirt a bit out of place because his hurrying up to rescue his Yunlan. And went beside Yunlan. "Xiao Wei what happened to you?!" Yunlan ask.

    "Didi! Why did you do this to me! I thought your happy seeing me again! And not Yunlan!" As he almost cried to him. Suddenly the fake Shen Wei smirk. "It's all your fault Gege! You always easily fool! Even when the time we were to be adopted. I told my adopted parents that they should adopt me instead of you! While you easily gave up your position to be adopted to me! What a fool you are? Now look at you? You didn't even finished your college! Your always stupid and soft hearted!" Yezun said. That made Shen Wei slapped Yezun.

    "I gave up being adopted because of you! Because I love you! And wanted my Didi to have a better life than me! Is that being stupid of loving a brother! I don't want to see your face again!" He shout to him.
"Do you think I want to see you as well!" As he snubbed him and left. 

     "Wow! Talk about being rude and jerk!" Said Lin Jing. "Sorry Xiao Wei! Your Didi turned out to be a monster." Said Yunlan as he comfort him. "What happened to him! His my sweet, loving Didi! What made him change?!" As he cried to Yunlan.

     "People change, we can't control that? I don't know what reason your Didi doesn't love you anymore?" As he lead Shen Wei back to his car and bid farewell to Lin Jing.

    While driving Yunlan can't help to see his lover sad face. As he stopped by a park. And got off to buy an ice cream in a nearby grocery store. Shen Wei a bit puzzle why Yunlan stop his car to a grocery.

      As he came back with a popsicle. And broke off into two. As he gave one to Shen Wei. And wear the eye glasses that Shen Wei gave it to him. "What are you doing?!" Shen Wei ask. "For now on! I'll be your twin also! Forget about Yezun! Your twin is here!" As he wiggle his brow while licking the popsicle. Just to make Shen Wei smile again. But he didn't expect Shen Wei whose also licking a popsicle. Suddenly took out his popsicle and capture his lips giving him a sloppy kiss. Yunlan lost his interest on the popsicle as he drop it to somewhere in  his car and started responding to the kiss of Shen Wei. Both trying to dominance the kiss, as he he hold Shen Wei's face to deepen the kiss.
Shen Wei also dropped his popsicle and wrapped his arms around Yunlan's waist.

     An hour pass as both broke the kiss as they tried  to calmed their breathing. Shen Wei lean his forehead to Yunlan. "Thanks my twin you made my day!" As he smiled to him. "Anything for you Gege!" As he tease Shen Wei.  Yunlan start the car and speed back home.