The Future Without You

Yunlan had difficulty decision to make. If he marry Shen Wei goodbye career. If not good bye rear end.

     "I pity you Yunlan! Your career will end soon!" Laugh Yifei Angel. As she left. Sang want to strangle her. But he would really be look like a gay guy if he fight  a woman. "That's not true right Yunlan? We're still heading to the top! You can't be marrying anyone yet?!" Said his manager.

    While in Shen Wei's class, Shen Wei is spacing out, as Chef Da quing notice it. "What's wrong?! Even your cake is flooping down?!" He ask. "It's Yunlan sir! I think he doesn't love me at all!" As he started to cry.

    Da quing put his big spoon down. "What do you mean?" He ask again. "His father came and wanted to break us apart but when he knows that I have taken Yunlan's v-card. He wanted me to marry Yunlan!" As he cried again spilling his tears on the cake.

     "That's great news! But why are you sad?!" Da quing ask. "Yunlan said he will think it over? And he still have a contract and movies to finished! But I felt his allergic to marriage! And doesn't want to marry me!" As he cried again. Da quing comfort him.

     "Don't cry maybe he have a good reason?! Maybe after that contract and movie he will oblige to marry you!" As he pat Shen Wei on the back."Don't worry I will help you!" As Da quing wink at Shen Wei.

    Yunlan on the other hand became tired and fell asleep while reading the script. He didn't notice Da quing magic him to sleep to see the future without marrying his Shen Wei.

Inside His Dream:

      Yunlan woke up in a luxurious car. "Wait?! Why am here?! Whose car is this?!" He ask. "It's yours silly! It's because your getting old! Your forgetting everything!" Said his manager Sang with white hair. Yunlan was shocked. "Why do you look old Sang?!" He ask.

    Yunlan it's been fourthy years! Your a respectable actor now and well known not only in our country but all over the world!" He said. Yunlan suddenly look at the mirror of the car. "Wait?! Why I look still in my twenties?!" He ask. As he trying to see any white hair.

     Sang laugh again. "It's because of plastic surgery! To make you look younger! As your star will never fade!" He said. "Wait?! Where's Shen Wei?! Where's my lover!" He ask.

     Sang look at him with sad eyes, "You two broke up when you didn't want to marry him! Yunlan he married another man!" Said Sang as he sob. "My Wang too married to someone else as well. So Yunlan could you stop mentioning that love! You only breaking my heart again!" Said Sang.

     "Can I see Shen Wei! Even for the last time?!" Said Yunlan. While  Sang is driving he told him Shen Wei became a world renounce chef and even compete in many other countries. There he meet the love of his life an Italian chef. It was love at first sight.

     Sang didn't notice the sadness in Yunlan's eyes, he lost Shen Wei. As they drive to a small cute house. Shen Wei was gardening back then.

    Eventhough his old now, he still look beautiful to Yunlan's eyes. As he went out of the car and walk fast to Shen Wei. Sang called him back. But Yunlan ignored him.

    As Shen Wei saw him he dropped the pail of water he was carrying, "Yunlan!" He cried. Yunlan smile looking at his angel and walking toward him. Shen Wei almost walk toward him. Until a body block his way. His husband came back with flowers on his hands and a red box was given to him. "Marry me again darling!" As he dropped his one knee to him and place the ring on his finger.

     Shen Wei was shocked and speechless. As the man hugged him tightly. Yunlan on the other hand look lost as he back away from him. He never notice that Shen Wei's eyes was reaching for him. As he cried to his husband. Who thought that Shen Wei was so happy he cried in joy.

    As Yunlan went to the car, Sang drove off quickly. Seeing Yunlan's eyes started to cry. "I'm a fool! I lost him. As he put his hands on his face and cried.

      Moment pass, as they came to a huge mansion. Where many fans are waiting for him. "This is your home Yunlan!" Said Sang. As Yunlan went inside his cold house, many body guards assist him. Because they're so many fans want to touch him. They kept cheering for his name over and over. Some women faint on the spot just to see him.

    When he went inside his mansion. Many maids welcome him. A young butler Tan assist him. "Where's my butler?!" He ask. "Sir! He already died twenty years from now! I'm your new butler! Tan!" As he bow to him. "My parents?! Where are they?" He ask.

     Butler Tan look puzzle on him, "Sir your father died of heart attack when you broke your engagement to Yifei Angel last ten years. While your mother is still in the stage of shocked and still in the hospital! Why aren't you remembering it?!" He ask.

    Yunlan laugh a little, "Oh! I forgot!" As he went to his room to rest on his bed. Suddenly he open the night stand, revealing a photo of Shen Wei and him having fun in a park. And beside a picture is a blue small box. When he open it, a rings shine. The couple rings that he should have given to Shen Wei when he was thinking if he should marry him or not.

    It's too late now! As he is married to someone else!"  He suddenly laugh on what's fate had given to him. Fame and fortune. But no Shen Wei in his life. Suddenly the earth shake a bit as he almost stumble and fall.

    The alarm went out as it alerting an earthquake came. Yunlan tried to run as he descend downstairs. The ceiling almost falling unto him. Luckily he got out alive with his maids. But as he saw his surrounding. He was shocked almost all his neighbors house collapse.

    He suddenly remembered Shen Wei. As he called his driver to drive to the town where Shen Wei live. As he almost fall on his knees seeing the house was gone. Only rubbles and stone was seen lying on the ground. "No!!!! My Xiao Wei!!!" As he ran to the house and kept taking off the rocks and woods while screaming his name.