My First Date With You

Next morning as they came to the deserted park. Well it's day of work and no one is there at the park.

    Still Shen Wei make Yunlan wear a disguise so he won't be recognize by the people that passing by. But how could you hide a good-looking guy with a shade, humongous hat, with a white t-shirt, blue jeans and white shoes. While Shen Wei always cover his suppose to be lover with an umbrella.

    On the other hand Yunlan is having a great time, having Shen Wei's attention all to himself as he saw a swing.  And as he sit on it, "Xiao Wei! Could you swing me a little?" Shen Wei close his umbrella while looking to anyone suspicious as he pushed Yunlan gently.

    As Yunlan laugh on the swing but saw his lover nervously looking anywhere but him. He suddenly stand up and wrapped his arms around him. And suddenly kiss him making Shen Wei pop his eyes off. "That made you look at me and no one else? Hmmm....maybe I should be doing it always!" As he was about to kiss him again. A red bit Shen Wei stop him. "Don't! I promise to you! I only look at you and no one else!" He said. "Okay!" But Yunlan suddenly kiss him again making him red.

    Sang with few of his team were passing by the park. Guo suddenly elbow Sang, "Look at that lovely couple kissing under the swing!" As he said to Sang. Sang just ignored him and called back the police if they find the body of Yunlan. "Look Guo we have no time for that! We need to know if Yunlan have survived!" As he pulled Guo to his car and drive away.

     That's the time Yunlan break the kiss. While caressing the shocked Shen Wei. "Look at my lover all red!" As he touched the tip of his nose. Making Shen Wei awake from his day dream. Yunlan suddenly ran away from him. That made Shen Wei ran after him.

    He accidentally slip but luckily Shen Wei caught him. "Yunlan be careful I might got heart attack because of you!" But Yunlan just got up, "Then catched me if you can!" As he suddenly ran again. "Hey! Wait don't leave me!" Shout Shen Wei.

    That made Yunlan stopped as he remembered his dream. But as he look back, suddenly few men circling his lover. As he ran toward him. Shen Wei recent customer that harass him in the bar is now circling him with his few friends. "Hey! It's you beauty! What are you doing here alone? Do you want to play with my friends?!" As he hold Shen Wei's face.

    Shen Wei want to slapped his hands when suddenly Yunlan kick the guy that holding his face. "Don't touch my man! His mine!" Shout Yunlan. That made Shen Wei pop his eyes off. As Yunlan defend Shen Wei with his high kick, flipped up, punched the enemies with one blow.

     And before Shen Wei can help the enemies are all have fallen on the ground. "I'll get you for this!" Shout the man as they all fled. "Yunlan! Are you okay?!" He ask while trying to check if his hurt. Yunlan pout his lips, "It hurt here! Can I have a kiss?" He ask. Shen Wei blushed but kiss Yunlan. But as he kiss him. Yunlan wrapped his arms to his neck to hold Shen Wei in place.

    As his the one that break the kiss leaving Shen Wei stunned again. "He....he...just tell me if that man bother you again I'm gonna kick him in the groin!" As he walk infront of him. Shen Wei tail him like a lost puppy to his master. "If you keep this Yunlan! How can I give you back to them! My heart have already sank deeper! And now cannot get out from your grip. If you broke it, I might not live!" Said Shen Wei to himself.

    As they eat to a nearby restaurant, suddenly a bus whose face of Yunlan is imprint on it. Shen Wei pop his eyes off. As Yunlan notice it and was about to look at his back. But Shen Wei hold Yunlan's face with both hands, "I love you please remember that!" He suddenly confess.

    Making Yunlan widen his cute brown eyes and made him smile. "I know! That's why I love you too!" That made Shen Wei blushed like a ripe tomatoe. "You..... do...?" As he stuttered. Yunlan took Shen Wei both hands and kiss it. "You won't give your heart to me if you don't! So don't ever lie to me as well!" As he looked directly to his face. That made Shen Wei swallowed hard. And want to cry infront of him.

     "What's the matter?" Yunlan suddenly notice Shen Wei's face change. "Yunlan! There something I want to tell you! I....I..." But he was suddenly cut off when Yunlan pointed something. "Hey! Look there's a cinema! Let's watched!" As he pulled Shen Wei on to it.

    It was a horror story of an alien and predator. Shen Wei was afraid of it and want to say no, but looking at the puppy face of Yunlan he can't say no. As the latter regret it in a minute. While they're watching Shen Wei can't concentrate on the Yunlan for the movie is very bloody and killing everyone.

     Shen Wei forgotten his with Yunlan. As the alien kill, he always shout and shut his eyes not to see it. "Maybe we should leave I don't like this?!" But as the alien struck the victim. Shen Wei jump on Yunlan. Making Yunlan surprised as  well. But happy as Shen Wei is in his arms and burying his face on his chest.

     That sweet scent of Shen Wei lingers on Yunlan making him kiss Shen Wei on the head as he rubbed his back to tell him everything is alright. But Shen Wei won't let him go in his embrace until the movie end. Making the other customers look weirdly on the two of them.

    Yunlan smile seeing Shen Wei have fallen asleep in his arms and snoring. As he pat him to wake, "Yes sir! Coming with your coffee!" Said Shen Wei as he suddenly stand as he thought his at work. Yunlan laugh looking at the bewildered Shen Wei who blushed furiously on being caught sleeping by Yunlan.