The Surprise Life

Next morning while Shen Wei still asleep. Yunlan called his manager.

    "Yunlan! What happened to you?! Why didn't you called me in this past few days! When you get to the accident!" He scream at him. "Sang I think I need a day off! I only got my memory back from yesterday!" As he looked at the sleeping Shen Wei whose still naked under the blanket.

    "What?!" Sang shout. "Look Sang give me some vacation! You promise me that?! I'll call you later!" As he hang the phone and dive back to his suppose lover. Shen Wei stir a little as he welcome by the smile of his sunshine. "Hay! Your so beautiful what is your name again?!" While playing with the strand of  the hair of Shen Wei.

    Shen Wei thought Yunlan was joking. "Shen Wei my love don't you remember?!" As he peck him on the lips. "Oh! Shen Wei what a nice name! And body?" As he arched his brow. While caressing his back.

    Shen Wei felt weird and wrong. "Oh! Look at the time we need to go back at work before manager Chu will be mad at us for being late!" As he was about to stand up. Yunlan hold his wrist, "Why work? When you can have me?" He ask seductively. Shen Wei kiss him quickly. "Nope! We need money for food and shelter!" As he ran fast toward the bathroom while wrapping his body with a blanket.

    "That feels odd, I felt Yunlan became different?" As he take a bath. Moment pass as they change their clothes, when Yunlan see himself in the mirror. "Whatta?! F_ck! Why my hair is like this?! Where's my beard?!" Suddenly Shen Wei place the rim glasses to Yunlan, making him arch his brow.

    "Oh! My god! I'm his twins!" As he looked at Shen Wei who have also an eye glass. "Shall we go?!" As Shen Wei doing his doe eyes. "Patient Yunlan! You don't want him to know you have your memory back!" He said to himself.

    While working, Yunlan can't believe his lover is a waiter and his tag name is Kunlun. And his working at a small coffee shop with a grumpy manager. Suddenly a small girl want to take a picture with him. "Scram! Don't you see I'm working!" As he shout to the customer. Shen Wei notice it.

     And he apologized and made the girl picture at him instead. "Sorry! Kunlun is an active volcano now!" As he made the girl laugh. And bid her farewell. "Yunlan! Don't shout at the customer! Our manager will be angry at us!" As he scolded him.

     Yunlan grumpy replied, "Sorry!" As he took some plate and went to the kitchen. While washing some dishes. Shen Wei suddenly embrace him from behind and lean his head on his shoulder. "I hope your not angry at me? For shouting at you a moment ago?" As Shen Wei apologize to him.

     Making Yunlan smile, "Maybe I will like this pretending thing?" He said internally. While Shen Wei kissing his neck.

     "Hey! You two love birds! Stop that PDA moment and get back to work!" Said Mr. Chu. Shen Wei laugh as he saw Yunlan pout. "Don't worry my love! I'll give you a surprise when we get home!" As he kiss Yunlan on the cheek and left. Yunlan felt his heart beat fast when Shen Wei whispered something to his ears. "No! It can't be?!" As he looked at the back of Shen Wei whose serving a customer. A smile suddenly spread on his face.

    When he realized that, he suddenly slapped his face forgetting his still have soap on his hands. "What's wrong with me?!" As the soap went through his eyes. "Ouch!" As he take off his glasses and tried to find the faucet to rinse his eyes.

    Suddenly a hand help him finding a faucet and wash his hands and his eyes as well. Suddenly someone blow on his eyes he was surprised it was his lover, Shen Wei. Who carefully blowing some air on his eyes to ease the sting.

     "Yunlan are you okay now?" He ask. Yunlan didn't notice he blushed and gazing to Shen Wei's beautiful face and those soft pink lips whose partly open. Making him want to kiss him. Suddenly, "Shen Wei you needed at number two table!" Lin Jing shout. "Talking about wrong timing!" Said Yunlan to himself. As that beautiful face and soft pink lips is moving farther away from him.

    Suddenly someone laugh at his back. "Oh! My! That is what called love don't you think?!" Said Da quing. Yunlan was surprised to see a boy. "Excuse me are you also working here?" He ask. "How about you? Can you let him go? Knowing your precious heart will be the prize?!" As Da quing smirk. "Hey! You little brat?! Your still a kid and didn't know anything about love!  Love isn't true! It's all a delusional! If you don't have power or money he won't love you back!" That made Da quing laugh.

    "Tell me?! What did you have that Shen Wei fell head over heels to you? You don't have power or money now? Tell me what?!" As Da quing wait. "This brat! But wait? I don't have anything just looks? In my world in order someone might like you either you have lots of money, popularity and power? What did he like about me?" As he turned back just to see Shen Wei wave lovingly to him. "Okay boy! Tell me?!" But as he turned back to Da quing he was gone.

    "What?! Where did that boy gone to?!" As he tried to find him only to be face with Shen Wei. "Yunlan did you lost something?!" Shen Wei ask while doing his doe eyes. "My heart! I mean......theres a boy here and when I turned his gone!"

     That made Shen Wei laugh, "Yunlan?! We have no kid here in our department! As you can see were only five here including Mr. Chu! Are you having a dream or something? Or are you hungry perhaps?" Ask Shen Wei.

     "No! No! I really see a boy here!" But he suddenly face Shen Wei. "What do you like about me anyway?!" He suddenly ask. That made Shen Wei blink in puzzle and blushed. "Everything! The way you smile that shine like the sun, your cute brown eyes and that kissable lips in which I love it so much!" As he pinched Yunlan on the cheek. "You mean that's it?!" He ask. Shen Wei nod on that. But suddenly Yunlan! Someone here to see you! He said his Sang!" Said Zhu Hong. That made both of their eyes widen in surprise.