Da quing's Past That Hunt Him

As Shen Wei and Yunlan read about Da quing's past.

*Flashback*

    Da quing was a normal cat fairy having fun and nothing to worry until an event and all the cat fairies are called. Their leader called them to give specific jobs if they want to be reincarnated in being human in their next lifetime.

    Da quing wanted to become human because they all have lots of fun to do, but he didn't know what lurks outside their kingdom. As he tried playing cupid for the couple name Romeo and Juliet. He was shocked for the two families is at war.

    "Wait?! Why is mine is hard?!" He ask his leader.  "All of their task is hard so stop whining and get the job done!" Shout his leader. As he kick Da quing on his butt just to make his task start.

     First he become the cat of Juliet but alas! Juliet is allergy to cat and he was kick out in the house. "No!!! I can't believe my luck! How can I make Juliet fall inlove with Romeo.

    While Romeo on the other hand is playing with his friend ridding on his horse. Da quing gave him the most cute meow.  Luckily Romeo like him and pick him up. As they were ridding, Da quing saw Juliet whose buying a hair pin or something with her maid. "This is my chance!" As he jump to Juliet arms.

     Juliet's scream in fright making Romeo get his cat and apologize to Juliet. As they saw one another it was love at first sight and the rest is history.

     But Da quing never imagined the two will do suicide. As he replace the poison liquid with sleeping medicine. But as Romeo see his love is dead he killed himself with a dagger. That is the start of a tragedy. As Juliet awaken from her sleep and saw his love died. She also kills herself with the dagger. Da quing was too late to stopped the love birds from killing each other. Then he stop being a cat fairy for a while and disappeared.

*End of Flashback*

     "What a tragic ending!" Said Shen Wei. "Luckily were not like that?! But if ever you do die! I will also follow you!" As Yunlan kiss him on the head. "Don't do that Xiao Lan!" Said Shen Wei with worried on his face. "Why not if I too...." Suddenly he was cut off by Shen Wei kiss. "Don't say that kind of thing! I will also die of loneliness if your gone!" As he wrapped his arms around Yunlan's neck and embrace him tightly.

    Unknown to them someone looking at them. So this is Da quing's new pair." It hiss. And the shadow of a cat disappeared. But unknown to the cat Da quing also seen him. "Oh! No! Trouble again!" As Da quing follow the shadow.

    As both face off each other. The other shadow is also a black but lean cat, Shu. "Why are you following my pair Shu!" Said Da quing ask. "You know I don't want you to become human!" As it snarl to him. "I don't understand?! But why? Every fairy cat want to? Why are you blocking my way? We're not enemies as I remember?" Said Da quing.

    "Oh! My! Have you forgotten how you humiliate me to your sister! Da Jing!" As Da quing think.

*Flashback*

    Shu was showing off his beautiful black fur to the crush of his life Da Jing. Da quing was late in the meeting as he accidentally dive in the water splashing Shu in the process. The other cats laugh loudly seeing Shu's fur is wet. Another event happen as he paint the picture of Da Jing and about to show it to her. Da quing  was playing with the other cats with a ball back then and the ball hit the wet paint. Da Jing face smash making it look like a deformed cat. Shu was furious on what happened. While Da quing apologize to him and continue to play. At another event were Shu was about to take Da Jing's paw to dance but Da quing suddenly took his sister's paws. "Excuse me!" As Da quing dance with his sister and talk about his new pair unnoticed that Shu is burning in anger. "That fat cat!" He shout to himself.

*End Of Flashback*

     "Do you want some more?! I don't know if you are a curse to me as you keep on ruining my plan!" Shu shout. "But if want to ruin someone it's me not my lovely pair! " Said Da quing. Shu just smirk, "Watched me fat cat!" As he was about to leave. "Do you think I will just stand here! I'm gonna fight you as well and won't be just a curse to you! But forever be your thorns in your neck if you hurt my couple!" He shout to Shu.

    "You think you can stop me! Fat cat?!" As he disappered in mid air. "No!!! My couple they are endanger!" As he also disappeared in the dark corner.

    Yunlan and Shen Wei on the other hand was walking at the bridge with many pad locks. As one of it have an initial of ZYL❤️SW. As they lock it and he throw the key  in the water. "There! Will be together forever!" Said Shen Wei. Yunlan embrace Shen Wei tightly and kiss him.

     Suddenly a man bumped into Shen Wei. Making them both stop. As the man excuse and walk away. Suddenly Shen Wei felt that his wallet is been taken by the man. "Stop you thief! Give me back my wallet!" He shout as he ran after him, tailing him is Yunlan.

    As they saw the robber, Yunlan went ahead of Shen Wei as he run fast and dive to the robber. He punched and kick the man. The robber dropped the wallet but he pulled out a knife and thrust it to Yunlan. Yunlan didn't expect that. "Yunlan! No!!!" As Shen Wei run toward him. The robber got frighten and ran far away.

    Yunlan on the other hand hold the  wound that the thief pierce his knife on him. As Shen Wei went to his side, Yunlan fall in his embrace.
"Yunlan! Get a hold of  yourself!" As Shen Wei called for help. Many people gathered around. "Xiao Wei..." Yunlan tried to reach for Shen Wei's face. But he lost conciouse as his cute brown eyes close.