His Past Lovers

Yifei Angel, the most beautiful actress in their country is now pair again with Yunlan. Whose forgetting Shen Wei is with him and fuming.

    They're now in the meeting room discussing the new movie of the two of them. Guo pulled Shen Wei to the other room with screen on it so he may know what they're talking. Because his gazing to the girl intensely like wanted to kill her. "Look it's just a movie! And beside Yunlan have you while Yifei Angel have a fiancee now. Nothing is gonna break you two apart." Said Guo.

    But suddenly one of the reporter ask, "Is it true Angel you found your fiance with someone else?! And the wedding is off?!" Ask Cong Bo. Angel is a bit embarrassed and Yunlan want to intervene. But she suddenly said, "Yes! The wedding is off and maybe there's someone have a chance with me!" As she look to Yunlan lovingly. The made Yunlan swallowed hard and the reporters cheered. While Shen Wei broke the glass his holding as the coffee spilled on him.

    Guo trying to hold him up, "Look she's just promoting the movie! Don't get serious!" Said Guo while wipping the coffee off him.

    When the lights went off , all the the reporters went out. "Phew! I almost blow at that nosy reporter!" She angrily said. "Angel! Is it true your wedding is off?" Ask Yunlan. "Yes Yunlan baby! Maybe now you have a chance with me?!" As she wink at him.

      That made Yunlan laugh loudly. "You know you rejected me back then because I'm only a starlet! So now what if I tell you! I don't want you anymore! Ha?" As he smirk.

     "Is it because of that man?! The one with round glasses? Maybe I should seduce him instead of you?" That made Yunlan hold her face, "Do that and I'll kill you!" As he warn her. He didn't notice Shen Wei was watching them.

    "Xiao Wei!" His face change into a smile. Yifei Angel notice it.  When Yunlan ran toward him. She can't believe she was set aside for a simple looking man. As she huff and leave with her PA and manager.

     "What are you two talking about?" He ask while calming himself as that woman is trying to seduce his man. Yunlan suddenly kiss him passionately infront of  Sang and Guo who scream gleefully while raising a flag. Sang hit his flag.

    As they broke the kiss, "So your not jealous of her anymore? Beside his not as beautiful as you!" While caressing his face. Shen Wei became red. But tried to stotic his face infront of Sang and Guo. As he tried not to smile happily.

    Suddenly Yunlan pulled him to eat lunch at his room. When he open the door he was surprised there's so many food. "Is it a feast here?!" He ask. "Just eat okay, it's for the two of us." He said.

     While Shen Wei was eating he can't help to see Yunlan only eat leafy vegetables and juice." Yunlan! Here eat some meat!" As he spoon feed him. Yunlan shake his head. "Xiao Wei I can't it's in my diet! I can't look fat. That's why I'm eating only this." Said Yunlan as he ate a one piece banana and drink a weird kind of juice.

    "But it can make you sick eating only that?" Yunlan reply him with a kiss on the forehead. "Xiao Wei! Don't worry! I bring you lots of money with this face, just wait here." As he was about to leave. Shen Wei grip his wrist. "But I don't want your money! I want you!" That made Yunlan smile.

     He suddenly pulled Shen Wei out. "Sit here!" While Yunlan sit on the other side. The hair dresser prepared his look while the make up artist put on a little makeup on him. While his PA gave him the dress to wear. Shen Wei can't believe a small can to be advertise have so many people to do it. There's many camera and lights angle to Yunlan as the director called the actors.  Yunlan hold the can while they're many girls dancing at his side while props men  pour down confetti on them.

    It's been hours they're doing it making Shen Wei almost sleepy. As the director kept retaking it. Suddenly  familiar face look at him, "Hey! Sleeping beauty! Wake up!" As he kiss Shen Wei on the cheek.

     "What time is it?" He ask. It's almost nine. Let's go home!" As he help Shen Wei up. And went back to the condo.

     Shen Wei now is the one cooking while Yunlan is changing clothes in their room. Suddenly someone ring their door bell. Shen Wei was surprised it was Yuen Su the actor. "Who are you?" He ask.

     Moments later when Yunlan came down for dinner he was surprised Yuen Su is waiting for him and the fuming Shen Wei at his side. "Yuen Su! What are you doing here?!" Yuen Su walk to Yunlan. "Why did you lie to me! You said you don't like guys and only women! Am I just your one night stand! Then!" He ask.

     "Sorry Yuen Su! I never really like guys, just Shen Wei." As he pulled the fuming lover of his. "What so special about him! I'm much more popular and richer!" Yunlan smirk his my angel! I can't be happy without him by my side. As he kiss Shen Wei cheek.

     "You'll be sorry you choose him over me!" As he stump and left. "Whose that guy anyway?! You have a Yifei and a Yuen Su!" Said Shen Wei. "Are you jealous? They're just my past! Your my present and maybe my future?!" As Yunlan tease him. "What do you mean maybe future? You won't leave me right?!" As he hugged Yunlan. "Babe! Why keep you telling me I'm gonna leave you? I won't not in a million! I would never give you up!" As he kiss Shen Wei passionately. "Come on let's eat now! I'm starving!" As they began eating.

     Suddenly Shen Wei phone ring. As he took the phone it's Lin Jing on the line. "We found him! Shen Wei your brother Yezun and tomorrow he wants to meet you at the coffee shop!" Shen Wei almost drop his phone. "Yezun!" Yunlan notice it. "Babe! What's the matter?" He ask. "Yunlan! They found my Didi! And tomorrow he want to meet me at the coffee shop!"