A Beautiful Lie

Shen Wei can't believe what's happening Yunlan is kissing him, opening his mouth allowing him to deepen the kiss.

    While his hand roaming at his back as the other holding his head caressing his soft hair. Making Shen Wei melt to his hold as he allow him to do anything he please on him. Eventhough his at the top.

     Shen Wei can't help to moan on the kiss as his body warm up pressing on Yunlan's flustered one. Shen Wei was immerse on the kiss as he suddenly said. "Take me Yunlan!" That made him eyes pop up. "No! No! This isn't right! Taking advantage on an amnesia guy?" He whispered to himself and about to break the kiss.

   But Yunlan won't let him as their position was flipped up, "I want you as well!" Said Yunlan. Shen was about to tell the truth. But Yunlan shut him up with a hot kiss while his hand went under his shirt. Making him yelp in surprised. As Yunlan caress his body making it hot on his touched while grinding his prize unto him.

    Shen Wei have forgotten what to do as he moan to the kiss and arching his body to Yunlan for more contact. Yunlan on the other hand is descending his lips unto his neck and chest. As he took off Shen Wei's pants, revealing that prize. He suddenly lick and suck, making Shen Wei moan loudly. That made Yunlan suddenly swallowed him whole making Shen Wei burst inside of him.

     "Xiao Wei! Your quite delicious!" As he give him a series of kiss while positioning him. Shen Wei didn't anticipate what will happen next as he wrapped his arms to Yunlan to continue the kiss. Yunlan slowly thrust his prize unto him. Making Shen Wei break the kiss as he felt something penetrate his hole. He tried to wiggle off. But Yunlan hold him.

     "Don't worry I will be gentle to you." He whispered to him. "No! You don't...." But he was cut off as Yunlan suddenly thrust on him making him scream in pain for a while. As Yunlan rock his body to him more touching that soft spot.
Making Shen Wei moan in pleasure and forgotten everything, only concentrating to Yunlan's doing. As he burst inside of him, he followed as well again.

     Yunlan rest on top of him. "Wow! That was....." Yunlan cut him off, "What? Fantastic?" He smirk.  Made Shen Wei blushed as crimson red.

    Lin Jing on the other hand was worried for his friend. He never been absent on his job even though he have a fever. As he pushed the doorbell to the small house. And was welcome by Yunlan smile. Lin Jing almost faint in shock.

    In a minute or two while Yunlan is in the bathroom. Lin Jing pulled Shen Wei in a corner. "How did you get Zhao Yunlan? His car is total wreck  at the cliff and his body is missing?!" He ask. "I don't know? Actually I saw him walking toward me when I got home and fall on me!" Shen Wei said.

     "Lucky you!" Said Lin Jing. "Jing! Please don't tell the others that I found him!" Said Shen Wei. That made Lin Jing pop his eyes off. "Why?!" Shen Wei can't look at Lin Jing, "I lied to him! I told him I'm his lover! And everything got out of hand!" Lin Jing almost faint at that statement. "What?! Do you mean it got out of hand?!" He ask.

      "This morning something happened to us!" Shen Wei blushed. "What?! What did you do to him?!" Lin Jing ask. "We made love!" He said. Lin Jing almost scream at that statement and want to fade at that spot.

     Suddenly Yunlan came, "Aren't you gonna introduce me to your friend?" He ask Shen Wei. Lin Jing suddenly took his hand and shake. "My name is Lin Jing! Best friend of Shen Wei and you as well!" That made Shen Wei frown. "Really? Your my friend too?" Ask  Yunlan. As he look at Shen Wei weirdly making Shen Wei laugh.

    Lin Jing went to eat with them at lunch. And talk to them non stop. Yunlan is having a time of his life while Shen Wei is quite happy as well having his first love on his side and his best friend. "Nothing can break them apart. They destine for one another." That's what he say.

     Moment pass, as Lin Jing bid farewell because it's getting dark. While Shen Wei is attending to Yunlan's wound. "Xiao Wei! Can we go out tomorrow to the place we use to go? Maybe I can recall my memory there?" Said Yunlan.

     Shen Wei almost drop the medicine kit he have, "What?! I mean why not! Will go anywhere you want! As long it makes you happy!" As he sweat a little. "That's good I will wake early in the morning! And will jog on the way there!" Said Yunlan. "Not so fast! Your wound is not healed yet! We can go one at a time and we need to go back so you can rest. Your wounds is not heal yet ." While Shen Wei applying the cotton buds with medicine to Yunlan's forhead. "What will I do without you!" As Yunlan kiss his forehead. Shen Wei want to scream in guilty feeling. "I'm sorry I lied to you!" But he can't.

    As he smile in response only. When night came while everyone asleep. Yunlan dream of his childhood. His crying of loneliness calling his father and mother. Only an old man was there for him. "Sorry, they can't be with you on your birthday, they're all working and given you all this gifts and presents. Don't worry master Yunlan I will be your company here." That made Yunlan throw away his foods and ran back to his dark room. "Why did they leave me! Don't they like me anymore!" As he cried.

    That made Yunlan shout to his mother and father in his sleep. Making Shen Wei wake up also, "Yunlan what's wrong?!" As he shake Yunlan to wake up. As Yunlan saw Shen Wei messy hair. He suddenly laugh forgetting his dream. "Xiao Wei! You look silly!" As he laugh. Shen Wei want to smack him for waking him up but seeing how Yunlan laugh making Shen Wei's dark world turned into a shiny brightly light. "Yunlan if you only knew how you made my life so happy!" As he look to him lovingly. Yunlan also notice him. "Xiao Wei....Xiao Wei what will I do without you?" He said internally.