Changing The Future

"Xiao Wei!!! Xiao Wei!!! Yunlan cried his heart out seeing the house ruin.

    "Sir! I see a hand here!" Shout his driver. As he help the driver to take away the rubbles and stone. And saw his beloved still barely breathing. As his other hand entangle to his dead husband. Yunlan quickly pulled Shen Wei's hands away from the man and he made his driver lift him up toward the hospital.

    Inside the car, Shen Wei's head was on the lap of Yunlan. As he caressing his face. "Xiao Wei! Don't leave me!" While he can't help to cry for him. Shen Wei's deep dark almond eyes fluttered open as seeing Yunlan crying face. He suddenly smile while wipping Yunlan's tears with his finger.

     "Stop crying! Yunlan!" Shen Wei weakly said. Yunlan suddenly took out the blue box and taken off Shen Wei's ring. As he place the ring that he should given to him a long time ago. While he showed his finger to Shen Wei who have also the same ring as him. "Sorry Xiao Wei! I should have married you back then! Maybe this won't happen!" As Yunlan cried again.

     Shen Wei smile on the ring at his finger. "Yunlan, what took you so long!" As he also cried. But suddenly his eyes closed. Yunlan was shocked as he shout to the driver to drive fast to the hospital.

     But as they came to the hospital. The hospital is also gone. "No! This can't be happening! Xiao Wei!!! Open your eyes! You promise you won't leave me! Xiao Wei!!!" He scream.

End of The Future Dream:

     Yunlan suddenly wake up seeing his still seated to his sit. As he excuse himself to the director if he can work half day for a while. Director Wang nod. But as Yunlan about to leave, "Sang is not gay! And really like you!" He whispered to her.
Director Wang was shocked as Yunlan left her.

     In a minute or two Yunlan emerge sweating only to see Shen Wei is resting on one of the tables.
As he swiftly hugged him while kissing that soft pink lips that he misses so much.

     Shen Wei stir and open his beautiful dark eyes seeing Yunlan hugging and kissing him. "Yunlan? What?!" As he was muffled by another kiss. "Shen Wei let's get married after my contract and movies!" Said Yunlan.

     Shen Wei blink his eyes. "Is he awake or still dreaming? Yunlan want to marry him? And what about being top?" As he test Yunlan. Yunlan on the other hand was happy to have Shen Wei back to him. As he said yes to anything he said. Realizing the mistake he said. As Shen Wei suddenly smirk. "Oh! No! My rear end is endanger! And I just willingly gave it to him!" He scream to himself.

      As Shen Wei hugged Yunlan back. He saw chef Da quing wink at him. "See I told you he would come back!" As Da quing smile.

    Shen Wei energy came back and brightly smile on Yunlan. "Yunlan! You know I can't say no to you!" As he kiss him passionately. And pulled him outside to go back home.

     The dark clouds that's once Shen Wei seen became a brightly rainbow eventhough it's pouring rain outside. Happiness is flowing in to Shen Wei while his man entangle his hands to his. Yunlan shouting to him to seek shelter for they might get sick with this rain.

    But Shen Wei won't stop running until they reach a destined place. "Stop Shen Wei! I just ride the bus just to get here! And now you want me to ran a marathon miles toward the road home! I think I'm gonna be dead tired!" Wyn Yunlan.

    But the latter was overjoyed and didn't seemed to notice his tiredness. Yunlan just pulled him to an empty cottage right around the corner. Luckily it have a fireplace that they can use.

     As Yunlan made a small fire, he took off his wet shirt, pants and shoes to dry it off near it. When his about to reach for Shen Wei shirt. Shen Wei was gazing at him dangerously. "What?!" Yunlan ask before Shen Wei suddenly  capture his lips with a sloppy kiss.

    Yunlan have no time to think, when Shen Wei took off his clothes and kissing him passionately non stop. While his hands explore Yunlan's bare chest, touching him in every sensitive parts. Making him moan in pleasure. Not caring if the floor is a little dusty as long as Shen Wei is making love to him that night.

    The cold rain still pour down outside. But inside the cottage two bodies is heating up.  Shen Wei is doing a good job making his lover drowned in pleasure. Kissing and sucking everywhere he touched. "Yunlan give me yourself!" He whispered to him.

      Yunlan was so immerse in kissing and touching of his sweet Shen Wei and do anything to make him happy. As he loudly said, "Yes! Just don't stop!" He pleaded. That signal Shen Wei to take both off their short and position Yunlan and slowly thrust himself to him.

    Yunlan yelp in surprise and realized what he have agree. But as he wanted to protest Shen Wei muffled him with sweet kisses making Yunlan forget about the thing. But he suddenly he felt the pain again and trying to stop Shen Wei.

    But the latter is in his world now, having pleasure in thrusting in and out to his lover warm hole. Screaming Yunlan's name over and over. While the other scream in pain but when Shen Wei hit his soft spot.

    Yunlan automatically moan in pleasure as he arch his body for more friction. Shen Wei on the other hand hearing his lover's moan. Made his phase speed up until he burst inside of Yunlan over and over. While Yunlan follows. They kept doing this through out the night.

    Until Shen Wei fall from exhaustion. That's when Shen Wei notice that Yunlan have already fallen asleep in his embrace. While caressing his hair. "My Xiao Lan! I will keep you forever! And no one gonna take you away from me!" As he kiss him on the forehead. And before he went to sleep he covered them with a dusty blanket near the fire place.