Meeting The Parents

Shen Wei woke up surprised he was full clothes now and in a car. "What's going on?!" He ask.

     "Sssh!!! Babe! Don't be scared it's just my father's body guards! They found us and wanted me to come home!" As Yunlan kiss Shen Wei on the head. To made him relax.

     When both parents saw him they were shocked. "Whose that man?!" They ask. "My lover! As he kiss Shen Wei shamelessly infront of them. Xin ci was enrage while his mother almost faint. Shen Wei shoved him lightly. "Not here please!" Said Shen Wei. "Let them see I don't mind. Kissing him again.
"Stop!" Said Shen Wei. As Yunlan stopped but still cling to his neck.

    "Good afternoon sir and mam!" Shen Wei tried to smile. But he was ignored and continue to talk to Yunlan. "How could you fake your death! We're worried here!" Shout his father. Yunlan laugh making Shen Wei looked weirdly on him.

     "Excuse me! You didn't even greet me on my birthday or even peek at me if I'm still alive in all of my years! And now your worried! This man is better than the two of you! Never he won't leave my side! He almost kidnapped me just so no one might get me away from him.

     While you spend your life forgetting you have a son!" He shout. Suddenly Xin ci slapped him hard making him stumble and fall. His wife scream while Shen Wei help him up. "Please! Don't hurt my Yunlan!" He cried to him. "Then leave him!" Shout Xin ci.

    "No! He leave me! Because I'm going with him!" As he stormed the place pulling Shen Wei behind. Shen Wei was shocked that his man have already got his memory and happy because his man defend him from his parents.

     While they're walking away from the mansion. "Yunlan! Yunlan!" Shout Shen Wei. As Yunlan turned back to Shen Wei . Shen Wei hugged him tightly while kissing him on the cheek. "Thanks for not leaving me!" That made Yunlan relax for a while while embracing Shen Wei back.

    Suddenly a honk of a car they hear, "Hey! You two come back to the car. It was Sang his manager and Guo his assistant. Shen Wei suddenly grip Yunlan's telling him to not go in. But Yunlan assured him it's fine. As the went in the car.

     "So whose this cute guy?! Is he one of your fan? Or a one night stand?" Ask Sang.  That made Shen Wei pop his eyes and about to protest. "His mine Sang!" As he hold Shen Wei tightly. Shen Wei widen his eyes. "I'm not your property Yunlan!" He said.

     "Yes you are! You gave me everything! Even your body babe! So don't protest anymore!" That made Shen Wei mad. "Stop the car! Stop it!" That shocked Sang and quickly step on the break. Shen Wei quickly got off. He didn't anticipate the car will speed away leaving him behind.

    "Yunlan are you sure you won't apologize to the poor guy? He looks like an angel!" Said Sang. "Sh_t! Turned back the car!" Shout Yunlan.

      Shen Wei on the other hand didn't know where to go and crying a river when he found out that he meant nothing to Yunlan. "Where am I anyway?" While wiping his tears. He was surprised as he heard. "Get in the car!" Yunlan shout to him.

     "Why! I'm nothing to you!" As he walk fast. He didn't  notice a truck is heading straight to him. Yunlan pulled him back in time. "Hey! You two watch were you walking!" Shout the truck driver.

      "Let me go Yunlan!" Cried Shen Wei. But Yunlan won't let him. He suddenly lift him up like a bag of sack and put him back in the car. As they speed away.

    Sang can't believe  Yunlan did. Usually if a person is clinging to him. He will left him in a minute. "What is that man have that other girls and guys don't have and he tame the beast?" Sang said to himself.

    Shen Wei won't look at Yunlan while sniffing. But when Shen Wei fell asleep because of exhaustion. Yunlan pulled him to his embrace and kiss him on the head. Unknown to them Guo was watching them. And he can't stop himself from giggling inside.

     He never saw Mr. Zhao Yunlan being sweet to anyone than this angel. And promise to himself he will be the president of his fanclub.

    Meanwhile Shen Wei unconsciously snuggle to Yunlan. Making Yunlan smile suddenly. As he also sleep embracing him.

     When they came back to his condo. He lift the sleeping Shen Wei to his arms.  Sang and Guo help him open his condo unit. "So! Yunlan! I'll see you tomorrow! Okay!" Said Sang as they went away.

     Yunlan open his bedroom and laid the sleeping Shen Wei on his bed. "Your mine now Shen Wei! What will you do now?" As he smirk.
He suddenly went to the bathroom to shower. Unknown to him Shen Wei heard what he said. He can't stop to smile back and sleep again.

     The next moment, Shen Wei wake up smelling something cooking. Suddenly Yunlan came with foods on the tray and given to Shen Wei. "Is this a sorry thing?" He ask. "Just taste it! I made it specially for you!" Said Yunlan.

     When Shen Wei taste it, he can't believe it. "Its quite delicious! How can you cook like this! You can be a chef!" As Shen Wei taste it again. "Well I should have been but my family force me to be a superstar." As he laugh. Shen Wei suddenly kiss him on the lips.

     "I forgive you!" He suddenly said. Making Yunlan blushed a little. "Really?" As he embrace him too. Shen Wei thought the storm is over and they will live happily ever after.

     But the next morning Yunlan went to work with Shen Wei, showing him around the studio. Suddenly Sang came with a beautiful woman. Making Yunlan shocked for a moment.

    "Whose that woman?!" Shen Wei. Ask. "That's the previous love team of Mr. Zhao! Yifei Angel! They have a fan clubs almost five million followers back then. But because of  working time they parted ways. And after that Mr. Zhao never have any love team again! But I'm rooting for you two!" Said Guo. Shen Wei got worried seeing Yunlan quite happy with Yifei Angel.