Fun At The Beach

"Shoot! How did he know!" Both look at each other. "Do you know something that I didn't know?!" Ask Shen Wei.

       Yunlan defend himself. "How about you?! Do you know anything?!" He ask. Shen Wei shake his head. "No!" As he lied. Yunlan and Shen Wei suddenly sneak at the back door.  And hurriedly ride the bus and left. In the bus Shen Wei called Lin Jing telling him there's an emergency and they need to leave for a while.

     Unconciouslly Shen Wei lean his head to Yunlan. Yunlan on the other hand lean his head to Shen Wei. Both sigh. "What now! I can't go back! He will take Yunlan away from me!" Shen Wei said to himself.

     While Yunlan on the other hand, "Sh_t! That Sang I told him I need a vacation! Why can't he understand me!" As both sigh again. Suddenly both fell asleep in exhaustion and never notice that the bus has gone outside of the city and into a beach. "Hey! You two this is the end of the trip!" Said the bus driver.

    As both wake up and surprised they're at the beach. "Where did we go too?!" Ask Shen Wei. But Yunlan have other plans as he saw the beach. "Hey! Let's swim!" As he pulled Shen Wei with him.

     When Yunlan taking off his clothes. "Wait! Why there's no people around here?!" Ask Shen Wei. "Forget about them and let have some fun!" As Yunlan strip Shen Wei as well. And pulled him to swim.

     Shen Wei shout as the cold water hit him. Making him shiver in cold. Yunlan on the other hand went to embrace his lover to warm him up. It only made Shen Wei almost jerk back at the wet body of Yunlan contact to his. But Yunlan won't let him go.

    "Yunlan! Your acting weirdly today?" Said the shivering Shen Wei.
He suddenly laugh while kissing his back. "Your imagining too much!" As he made him face him. Seeing Shen Wei like a little lamb ready to be devoured by the wolf and that is Yunlan.

     He kissed Shen Wei passionately while holding unto him at the back.
Shen Wei responding back to the kiss but suddenly yelp in surprise as Yunlan descended his hand from the back and fondle his ass. He suddenly break the kiss but Yunlan won't let him.

    He suddenly bite his neck and suck it making Shen Wei weak to his knees that he never notice Yunlan have already made them to the shore and pouncing on him now. Ravishing those soft pink lips of him while thrusting his prize unto him.

    Shen Wei can't say no to him as he rock his body unto him. Luckily there's no one around to hear their moan and scream. As Yunlan kept thrusting to him more and spilling inside of him as he followed.

    When they stopped to rest for a while. Yunlan is on top of him. "Aren't we gonna get our clothes back? People might see us?" As Shen becoming red. Yunlan chuckle on it. "Don't worry I have already cover you with my body they wouldn't mind?"

     Shen Wei imagining people might see Yunlan's bare body, that made his pop eyes off. "No!!! No!!! I won't let anyone see you naked! You belong to me only?!" As it slipped on Shen Wei's mouth.

    Making Yunlan chuckled, "Only yours? Why not? But in exchange, your mine as well! Let no one touched you as well or you'll pay the consequence! How about that?" While carasing Shen Wei's face.

     "Okay! I agree but we should get up now and get dress it's about to get dark? And we need to find shelter!" As both got up and put on their clothes. Unknown to Shen Wei, Yunlan looking at him while putting  his clothes on and admire the smooth slender muscular figure of his lover. Indeed his lucky to found a lover like that his not only have a pretty face but a gorgeous body and very loyal to him. Unlike his fake friends that is waiting for him to comeback in show business. He want this man to be on his side always but how? As he mind think for a while.

     But was cut as Shen Wei was also gazing at him, making Yunlan chuckled, "Did you like what you see?" He teasingly ask. Shen Wei became red and divert his eyes to somewhere else. "What a cute lover I have?" He told himself. As they came to a small Nipa hut they rang the bell to alert the receptionist.

     "What can I do for you sir?!" Said Da quing. Both surprised seeing him. "Wait your the man from moon apartment?!" Said Shen Wei. "No....no!!! The boy I had talk to!" Said Yunlan. "Both of you I don't know what are you talking about? Do you want a room or not?"

     Moment pass, as they get another nice room. Shen Wei went directly to bed to rest while Yunlan on the other hand sit on the bed while gazing at Shen Wei's form. "Aren't you gonna take a bath?" Yunlan ask. "No!!! No!!! You go right ahead I'm tired and want to sleep already!" As he fake his sleep.

     When Yunlan went to the bathroom to take a shower.  Shen Wei's eyes snapped  open. Yunlan leave the door open. Shen Wei can't help to peek inside the door, revealing in all glory a naked Yunlan showering at the bathroom.

     Shen Wei can't stop looking at his  lover perfect form. With that slender,smooth and muscular fair body. Yunlan notice the shadow watching from behind. He smirk, suddenly he touched his prize earning him a moan. Shen Wei prize twitch in anticipation upon hearing  Yunlan panting and moaning.

    He didn't notice his feet lead him inside the bathroom now facing the bare back of his lover. And was kissing his back while his hands massaging his stomach descending to his prize. But before he have touched it Yunlan grip his wrist. "Ah... Ah...not like this! He suddenly cage Shen Wei in the shower. Hold both of his hands up and kissing that soft lips that he love so much. While his left legs went in between Shen Wei's legs grinding his knee onto his prize. Making Shen Wei moan on the kiss.

    "Yunlan! Take me please!" That made Yunlan smirk as he release him and pulled his pants off as he slowly swallowed Shen Wei prize whole. Shen Wei scream his name and spilled inside Yunlan. Still not satisfied Yunlan position Shen Wei as he slowly thrust his prize unto him. Making him scream and moan again. As Yunlan rock his body unto him. He didn't know how many time he burst unto Shen Wei. As Shen Wei fall on his embrace, Yunlan...." He weakly say. Yunlan removed himself from him. Strip him of his shirt and pants. Wipe him with a towel. 

      But the touched of Yunlan on his bare skin making his body hot and flustered again. Yunlan notice that but continue touching his most sensitive parts. Brushing his sensative skin with a towel. Making him hard again. He suddenly cried to Yunlan again to take him.

     Without any second said. Yunlan lift him up and put him to bed. A sprawled bare red naked Shen Wei is delicious to be seen as Yunlan ravished him again and again.