Restoring My Faith To You

It's been days Shen Wei live with Yunlan, whenever Yunlan is called for a taping. Shen Wei will go with him as well.

     And rumors is spreading now that the angel is not only a friend but a lover. Reporters kept pestering especially if your Zhao Yunlan the superstar. Zhao Yunlan would only say his a special friend. The latter is now taking care of him like his PA than a lover.

     Where ever he is, Shen Wei will always be there, making other stars don't have a chance to Yunlan's affection. Some say he change a lot and only have eyes for the sweet angel whose always guarding him.

      One time when Yunlan was taping, one of his co star gave a drink to Shen Wei. The latter would evade drinks because he can't handle it. But the man kept pestering him up while holding his waist. Sending Yunlan to beast mode as he saw his co star touching his precious angel.

     He shoved the guy hard almost got into a fight luckily the men there stop them. The director made them take a break and scolded the co star.

    In their room. "Xiao Wei! Are you alright?!" He ask. Shen Wei just embrace him. "Yes, just frighten. He keep giving me drinks that I don't want too? And hugging me as well."

    Yunlan suddenly think, "Maybe you need to learn self defense or something to high kick any one that would harm you!" While Yunlan rubbing his back. Shen Wei just nod in reply.

    So the next day Shen Wei was enroll in a Aikido class and their sensei is non other than master Da quing who is disguise as an old guy with white mustache and small pony tail. "You know you seems familiar?" Said Shen Wei.

    "Don't talk back to your sense!" Shout Da quing making the three almost jump and back away. "Hey! Yunlan why am I the only student here?" He ask. "I made a special class just for you! So no one will touch you until I came back from work! Is that okay?" Yunlan ask. Shen Wei just nod. But don't worry I leave Guo here to be your guard!"

    As Yunlan kiss him and left. Sensei Da quing shout, "Let's begin student and you! Participate also!" As he pointing to the shocked Guo, "Why me?!" He ask in surprise.

     An hour pass. Guo was being  sample as the bad guy and as he touched Da quing. Da quing swing and flipped him up. Sending him falling on the mat. "Ouch! My back!" He shout. "Oh! You mean I should do that?" Ask Shen Wei. "Yes! Look fierce when stranger try to touch you! You should give them a wack and punched and flipped them up! While sampling Guo again. "No more sense!" As they ran around just to be catch up by Sensei Da quing.

     After that class Yunlan send him to another class, since Shen Wei love to cook. His send him to a culinary class. And the teacher there is chef Da quing. "You know I know someone who look like you?" Shen Wei said. "Ha...ha...every of my student tell me that?! So stop wyning and cook....cook!" As he tap his big spoon.

     First he learned baking while Guo at his side helping him up. His bread almost puff down, earning a glare from chef Da quing. After that some exotic foods and drink. When after they made it. Guo must taste  all of it. In the end Guo almost puke in full of tasting.

    While Yunlan on the other hand is beginning their movie with Yifei Angel. As Yifei trying to kiss him he would turned his head to the other way, making Yifei frustrated. Or sometimes she would twirl her hair and tried to flirt with him. But Yunlan would ignored her.

     When they have a break every now and then Yunlan would call Guo if Shen Wei is fine. Guo would reply him with yes. As he rise his flag signaling Shen Wei. Who ran toward him to talk to Yunlan. "I miss you! What time would you fetch me?" He would say. If only Shen Wei can see how Yunlan blushed hearing that from him. Yunlan would melt like an idiot highschool boy whose talking to his first love. As he bid goodbye he would kiss the cellphone. Making his colleagues giggle. "There goes the love birds again!" Said one of them. Making Yunlan a bit red while Yifei Angel hate.

     His manager Sang is been glad Yunlan have some one who tame him. While his target of affection the tomboyish director Wang never even look his way. Even he gave her foods or drinks and making a cute eyes. Wang would only thank him and work again. Making him frustrated. Everyone thought that his gay that's why Wang never even look his way.

    It's been hours, when Yunlan fetch Shen Wei. Shen Wei cling to him quickly while Yunlan attack him with kisses forgetting Guo is with them. But he didn't mind for his raising his flag on them.

     "Babe I miss you too!" Said Yunlan in the kiss. Shen Wei would smile as he break the kiss, "Then let's go home I'm starving now!" As they all went to the car.

    Shen Wei notice a familiar figure being harass by men. His Didi. He quickly ran outside of the car, making Guo and Yunlan look puzzle as theye also run outside. Just to see Shen Wei is defending his brother from huge men.

     One of the men is his boyfriend's brother who want to reconcile. But Yezun don't want to, now his harassing him. As Shen Wei defend him he almost been knock out if he didn't learned self defend. Yunlan and Guo almost help him. But as they came all men had fallen.

     "That's my man!" As he kiss Shen Wei. "Didi! Are you okay?" He ask. His Didi suddenly cried and wrapped himself around him. They have no choice but to let him in to their homes. For the men might come back again.

     While they're eating dinner Yezun can't look at his Gege and his friends for a while. He have everything yes, except  true love. He felt jealous seeing his Gege who have nothing but have Yunlan. That's why he trying to ruin it but in the end he was save by his Gege from his abusive ex boyfriend.

     That night Yunlan let Yezun sleep with his Gege so they could talk and sort it out their difference. Shen Wei found out. Yezun adopted rich parents didn't love him at all. They needed a child just to show the world they're a happy family but inside they're falling apart. Until Yezun is left all alone like Yunlan. Finding love to anyone. Until he found his boyfriend and thought that's true love but he was abuse by the guy  and now he want to break up. Luckily his Gege save him from the guy and now he found his love through his Gege and wouldn't let him go ever. A bit problem to Yunlan now.