Is It A Happy Ending?

When the bullet about to pierce into Shen Wei. Suddenly everything stop.

     Da quing suddenly emerge from one of the cheering fans. Seeing the bullet in mid air, "This will not do!" As he took the bullet and place it on the cup of water. Looking at Mr. Zhao Xin ci, "Why do you always cause trouble for my pair!" As he took the gun his holding and thrown it to one of the bushes.

     His eyes suddenly shine. Suddenly Mr. Zhao has turned into a cat. "That's your punishment for torturing my lovely pair here! Until you repent your sin, you'll never became human again!" As he clapped his hands again.

    Making everyone move as they were all stunned what happened. The bullet were did it go? And Mr. Zhao is gone. Mrs. Zhao almost shout seeing an old cat beside her as it, "Meow!" It response to her. She can't believe this is his husband a floppy old cat. "Help me Xun xun!" He shout. Mrs. Zhao faint.

    While Shen Wei and Yunlan happily walk the aisle toward their new brand happy life.

    In a few days after their honeymoon, Yunlan  skip in his works for a few days to accompany Shen Wei to a certain chef tournament in Italy. Seeing an Italian chef whose flirting with his husband. Making him alert of what happened in the future. He glared at the guy and showing him the ring that Shen Wei is already married. It made the man back away  and stay away far from him.

    "Xiao Lan! Why are you getting jealous of Peter? His just being friendly?" He said. "No! He isn't! Because I know the future!" Said Yunlan. Making Shen Wei look puzzle on him. As the tournament end Shen Wei win for the first time. And Yunlan was there to give him a passionate kiss for winning it. They didn't know Cong Bo is following them for a good scoop. And it become a headline again.

     That headline reach Mr. Zhao and made him more furious. Just imagine a cute fluffy cat pouting and making meow in frustration.  Even though he turned into a cat his wife follows his order because she's the only one who can understand his language. Making her maids look at her weirdly. But they set aside it because they understand why their madam acting like it. First his only son turned gay over a poor man. While his husband went missing when his son married the poor guy.

     Eventhough Mr. Zhao getting mad everytime his wife would ruffled his hair making him more fluffy and cute. He just let her, just to make her happy. And he never been love and care by his wife like in his previous life. Being a cat have it's advantage just go on sleeping and eating. But sometimes his frustrated when his plan didn't went his way. He only can do is pout like a good kitty while his wife cradle him like a child to lull him to sleep.

    In the meantime Sang on the other hand was surprised by the change of his beloved director Wang whose giving him a beautiful smile everytime they would meet making him loose focused on his job. While Guo do all his job.

     In a few days and so pursuing director Wang. Wang have given her answer as a yes. Making Sang jump for joy. But it only add the job of Guo whose doing everything.

     Guo on the other hand is hanging mostly with Lin Jing in the coffee shop. He didn't notice the looks of the owner of the coffee shop Mr. Chu is giving to him. He was surprised as he didn't order any milk shake chocolate. Lin Jing whispered to him that the grumpy owner is looking at him fondly and waving at him.

    Making Lin Jing giggle for he didn't see grumpy Chu smiling for the first time. "It's frightening my friend!" He whispered to Guo. "I don't think so? I think his kinda cute!" As he smile back to Chu. Making Lin Jing almost sweat. "Mr. Chu cute?! You must be kidding me!"

    But suddenly some one hit him on the head Zhu Hong  glared at him. "What are you doing gossiping during job hour! I'm the only one whose serving the customers here!" She shout at him.

     "Yes! Master I'm coming!" He sarcastically said. "What?!" As Zhu Hong almost hit him again. He scat quickly to do his job. While Guo laugh at him. Ever since Lin Jing became Zhu Hong boyfriend the girl didn't stop bossing him around, making Lin Jing life a little hard but the latter is happy having her around.

     Back to the happy couple, Shen Wei and Yunlan went to the place were Romeo and Juliet's house stood. Where all lovers and couples can write their wishes for each other.

     While Shen Wei is writing a letter to Juliet that their lovely life would always be solid and can't be broken.  Yunlan on the other hand is smudging him with love and affection. Making Shen Wei red while other couples giggle seeing them how affectionate his husband is to him.

    Yunlan stop doing that! I can't concentrate in writing to Juliet what my wish for!" Said Shen Wei. But Yunlan didn't stop embracing Shen Wei and kissing his neck and cheek making Shen Wei red as a tomatoe. "Yunlan! I warned you! If you do want to walk tomorrow straight!"  Making Yunlan stop.

    "Is that a treat?! My beautiful wife is treating me! I can't believe it!" As he look  a little hurt.  Shen Wei arch his brow, "Well yes! So behave and maybe I will be gentle to you tonight.

     As both of them laugh. But suddenly Shen Wei became dizzy as he saw a picture of a boy he knew from long time ago. Luckily Yunlan is there to caught him. "Xiao Wei! What's wrong?!" Yunlan ask. "That boy  in the picture! He looks like my sensei and Chef Da quing!" He said.
Yunlan look carefully, "Funny! That boy looks like the one who talk to me at the kitchen of the coffee shop as well!" As they both look at the words in the picture, "Da quing the mystical fairy cat who help Romeo and Juliet but failed." A fairy cat?!" Both look at each other.