Got You Back

Shen Wei wake up seeing Yunlan looking at him. "Yunlan didn't you sleep?" He ask.

     "I can't! I'm afraid if I sleep I might not see you again." As he snuggle to Shen Wei. Making Shen Wei smile. "If you keep on getting beside me I might attack you!" As he tease. "I don't care!" Pout Yunlan. Shen Wei suddenly capture his lips in a series of kisses. Yunlan was surprised of the sudden kiss of Shen Wei. As Shen Wei hovered on him while his hands caressing Yunlan's back, while the other hand hold him into place.

    Shen Wei hand suddenly went inside Yunlan shirt making Yunlan moan in pleasure as that hand kept caressing his bare chest.  Shen Wei pulled out his shirt while kissing his neck toward his nipple as he lick and suck it. Making Yunlan close his eyes as his hands run his fingers through Shen Wei's soft dark hair.

    "Xiao Wei!" He moan. As Shen Wei suddenly took off his pants and shorts leaving him bare naked to the eyes of Shen Wei. While Shen Wei took off his clothes as well. As he suck and lick Yunlan's prize making him withered underneath. Such pleasure his having he suddenly arch his back while holding Shen Wei's head. "Wei! I want you....." As he was cut off by Shen Wei lips sealing it to his as he felt something rubbing his hole.

    Yunlan can't take anymore the teasing. As he pushed Shen Wei inside of him while holding both of his hips. "Aaah....Yunlan!" He scream his name while rocking his body unto Yunlan. Yunlan almost cried in pleasure as it hit the soft spot.

     Outside Yezun is called by Lin Jing to confirm his hunch. As Yezun said Yes. If you can hear in our background. Your friend is ravishing Yunlan right now!" As he laugh. But suddenly Sang interrupt them as he took the phone. "Is Yunlan okay there?!" He ask. Yezun almost dropped the phone.

    "Whose this?!" He ask. "I'm Sang Yunlan's friend and manager I just want to know if Yunlan is alright. That time Guo is also leaning in the telephone when they heard Yunlan scream. "Oh! My god! They're torturing him!" Shout Guo.

    "Hey! Whose that?! Ask Yezun. It's  Yunlan's other friend and assistant manager Guo. "Please don't torture him! Will give you any price just  bring him back in one piece!" Said Guo.

    That made Yezun laugh and Lin Jing. "You sir are funny! We're not torturing your friend. In fact his having a happy time of his life with his bride to be my Gege Shen Wei!" That made Guo pop off his eyes.

    "His alive! How?! We buried him last week!" Said the bewildered Guo. "I will explain later! I'll give you my address! So please come here so you might see him."

    Inside the room, Shen Wei and Yunlan have just finished they're love making. Still Yunlan embrace Shen Wei tightly. Suddenly a knock came, "Hey! You two are you finished yet?! We will have a visitors soon!" Shout Yezun.

     Shen Wei remove Yunlan hold to him. "Let's take a bath,our friends will come soon!" As he help Yunlan went to the bathroom to shower and changes clothes.

    Moments later Sang came with Guo and Lin Jing. Lin Jing happily went to Shen Wei when he saw him alive even Guo whose waving a flag for them and hugged him. Sang on the other hand was relieved seeing Yunlan is okay and we'll. But still clinging to Shen Wei.

     "He became possessive with you?!" Said Sang to Shen Wei. Shen Wei blushed a little while Yunlan on the other hand won't let go of Shen Wei. As all went to the living room to talk. They made Yunlan stayed with Guo for a while in the kitchen, because Yunlan is still not stable yet in  hearing what his father have done to Shen Wei it might trigger again his unstable state.

      Shen Wei tell everything to Sang and Lin Jing. They were quiet shocked. It means even you married Yunlan Mr. Zhao Xin ci will still take Yunlan away from you?! What we must do?!" Said Lin Jing. Suddenly Sang got an idea. "But first you two should marry! I know where the wedding could be held so Mr. Zhao Xin ci can't say no to your wedding!" As Sang smirk.

     The next morning, the news in t.v announced that the one who took Yunlan is his fiance Shen Wei and they gonna be married today at the park. Mr. Zhao Xin ci was surprised as he knows Shen Wei is already dead. So Mr. and Mrs. Zhao went to the location were Yunlan and Shen Wei gonna ba married.

     And they were shocked to see it will be live televised, which means many people will see it and that is not the only the problem. Many of Yunlan fans are waiting for him to get married to Shen Wei. And they're just outside the park. Shouting and cheering.

     "What's going on Xin ci!" ask her wife. "It appears Shen Wei is not dead! And took our son away. And now his gonna be marrying him!" Said Xin ci.

    When the reporters saw them. All them question him in how he feel Shen Wei is not dead at all and marrying his son.

    Xin ci, tried to smile but failing. When his son appeared with Shen Wei he tried to reason  him out to stop the wedding. But Yunlan won't let go of Shen Wei. Not even once. As he turned back at his father and continue the wedding.

     They have no choice but to watched their son marrying Shen Wei. While her wife crying non stop.

    Yunlan wearing an all white suite looking so elegant and handsome. While Shen Wei a blushing bride wearing also a white suite while carrying a white roses with babys breath bouquet. Looking so beautiful and stunning.

     Their fans scream and cheerd for them as they say yes to their vows and sealed their lips to each other. Shen Wei eyes sparkle in delight and happinesses now his Mrs. Zhao Wei. While Yunlan can't paint his smile in joy knowing the man of his dream is now his.

    But they didn't anticipated on what coming next. Mr. Zhao can't take it no more seeing Shen Wei taking his son away from them as he took his gun and aim for Shen Wei. Everyone scream as they saw what will happen. While the happy couple was frozen into place as Mr. Zhao fired the gun.