Im what!

Will called and told me my blood work came out ok nothing suspicious but he wants to run a couple more tests later.

Me and Otis talked about having kids and we think we are just gonna let it happen. We aren't gonna set up dates or anything, we are just gonna let nature take it course.

I walked in the station with Otis trailing behind me.

"When can I go back to fighting fires" he complained as he walked in with me.

"Your doctors appointment is tomorrow honey" I said and grabbed a piece of bacon off Severide plate.

"Hey!" He yelled.

I turned around and faced him with all seriousness in my face.

"Sorry Chief" he said.

"Mmhm" I said and bit the bacon.

I walked into my office and Otis followed me.

"Hey" he said and sat on my bed.

"What do you want B" I asked him as I put my stuff down.

"I'm horneyyyy" he said and got up and wrapped his arms around my waist.

"Brian Zvonecek. I have never heard that word come out of your mouth before... it just because your a Zvonecek huh" I said and laughed and little and turned back to my desk.

"In my defense, your a Zvonecek now sooooo" he said and came closer to me and started to kiss my neck.

"Brian.. we are at work.. I'm not having sex right now" I said and gently pushed him away.

He sighed and sat on my bed, "fine" he huffed.

I rolled my eyes playfully and sat at my desk and started to work on paperwork.

I was about to say something when the bell went off.

SQUAD 3 ENGINE 51 AMBO 61 APARTMENT FIRE

We both got up and ran over to the truck. I suited up with everyone else while Brian climbed into the truck. Once everyone was suited up we left.

We arrived at an apartment and I saw the fire on the top 3 floors out of the 7.

I climbed out of the truck and grabbed my radio,

"Looks like the fire is on floor 5 6 and 7. Hermann, Ritter get a hose line ready.. Engine gear up for search and rescue" I said into my radio.

"Copy that" Hermann replied. I put on my mask and started to walk over to the building.

I ducked as the building flashed over and blew up.

"Scratch that, no one goes in" I said.

"Help!" I heard someone yell. I looked up and on the 4th floor I saw a lady holding what looked like a baby.

"Mouch get a ladder up!" I yelled and he nodded.

"Hose is ready Chief" Hermann said. I nodded my head and watched as Mouch put the ladder up.

I went towards the ladder, "cover me" I asked Casey and he nodded and climbed after me.

I reached the 4th floor i looked and saw the fire was started to peak through the door.

"Hey, were gonna get you down ok.. can I see your baby first" I asked and she nodded and handed me her baby.

The baby started to cry, "hey shhh, it's ok" I whispered as I handed the baby to Casey and he started to go down the ladder.