Congrats

"What we got" I asked as I walked on scene.

It's been a couple weeks since I found out I was pregnant and I still haven't told Brian yet, In fact I haven't told anyone yet.

"Our DOA Brandon Saint, found dead with multiple gunshots to the head and chest" Atwater filled me in.

I walked into the house with Atwater and into the living room where the DOA was.

I looked over and saw the man on the ground with the bullet wounds in him.

I felt a wave a nausea I dry heaved and covered my mouth.

"I uh.. give me a minute" I said before going outside and releasing everything I ate today.

I felt someone pat my back, "hey you ok?" Atwater asked me

"I'm good Kev. Just nauseous is all" I said and cleared my throat.

"You need a doctor?" He asked me.

"No, I'm good" I said and stood up straight.

"I'm fine" I added and started to stumble feeling dizzy.

"Woah! You are not ok.. let me take you to med" he said and started to walk me to his car.

"I'm fine" I whispered and collapsed in Kevin arms.

~~~~~~

I woke up and heard beeping around me. I looked up at the ceiling and noticed I was at med.

I groaned and looked to my side and saw Brian.

"Hey, you ok.. you had me worried sick" he said.

"I'm fine" I whispered. Otis grabbed my hand and looked at me.

"Did you know?" He whispered.

I knew exactly what he was talking about. I put my head down and sighed,

"I was gonna tell you.. I just didn't know how" I replied.

Brian lifted my head with his fingers, I looked up at him and he kissed my head.

"It's ok.. your ok that's all that matters" he said.

I heard a knock on the door and Will walked in.

"Hey Amy, so you passed out today and we believe it was from exhaustion because of the baby and stress.. I talked to Voight already and your gonna take a week leave of work to get some rest and recharge" Will said.

"Thanks Will but I don't need a week off I'm totally-" I started to say but my husband cut me off.

"That should be enough time, thank you Dr. Halstead" Brian said. Will nodded and walked out of the room.

I turned my head and glared at Otis,

"It's just a week off Amy, just do as the doctor says" Brian said. I sighed and nodded my head.

~~~~~~

"Brian, I can walk around the house on my own" I said as he sat me down in my old wheelchair from when I was paralyzed.

"But every time you get up you feel dizzy, all I'm doing is helping you and the baby" he said as he wheeled me around the apartment.

I sighed and allowed him to push me around.

"Here, I'll make you a nice banana smoothie, it's good for the baby" he said as he took out the blender

"I don't like bananas though" I pointed out.

"But the baby might" he said as he cut up bananas and dropped them into the blender.

"Brian I don't think-" i started to say but was cut off by the blender being turned on

"What? I can't hear you" Brian said and smirked a little.

"You little ass" I whispered to myself

After two minutes of him blending the bananas into a smoothie, he stoped the blender and poured the smoothie into a cup and handed it to me.

"There you go sweetcakes" he said and kissed my cheek.

I looked at him and sipped a little bit of the smoothie.

I immediately spit it out and felt nauseous

"I uh don't think the baby likes it" I said as the banana smoothie that I spit up was all over my clothes.

"Point taken" he said and took the cup from my hand,

"Let's get you in the shower" he said and wheeled me into the bathroom .

"Brian, would you be a dear and get my nice pajamas while I take a shower" I asked him. He nodded his head and made his way to the door.

"Unless... you wanna join me" I asked him and stood up. I turned the shower on and started to take off my clothing.

Brian smiled and took off his shirt.

I climbed into the shower and he followed me.

I turned around and wrapped my arms around his neck and played with his now wet hair.

"I love you" I said

"I love you too" he whispered back to me and kissed my head.

"And we are gonna have one beautiful baby" he added and kissed me.

"That we are" I said and laid my head on his chest and let the water fall on my back.