Mayday Mayday!

"Bill Erkson, he was in the military so he knows how to build bombs. We believe he has caused the explosion at Red Lobster. Thankfully, Fire got there on time and was able to evacuate everyone but unfortunately they didn't have time to dismantle the bomb" the commissioner was filling us in at a meeting but I wasn't really paying attention, I was worried about Brian.

"You ok?" Jay whispered to me.

I looked over at him and nodded slightly.

"Somethings wrong I can tell" he whispered again.

"I'm worried about Brian's safety" I whispered to him. Jay sighed and put his arm around me.

"He will be ok" he told me

"Not with a serial bomber out there" I muttered.

He didn't say anything, I looked over at him and he just looked straight.

~~~~~

"I'm just saying to be careful Brian" I said. Me and Bri have gotten into a little fight because of the bomber on the loose.

"I can say the same thing to you.. being the cop that has to put this bomber in cuffs" Brian said.

I scoffed. Ofcourse he's right but I don't wanna let my guard down just yet.

" I just don't want to have my kid grow up without a dad" I said.

"Same thing here. I don't want james to grow up without a mom either" he said.

"I get it bri, we both have dangerous jobs ok. I'm just telling you to be careful" I said.

"Maybe you should become a stay at home mom" Brian said.

"What?" I said. I love my kid with all my heart. I would give james my heart so he can live but I cannot be a stay at home mom.

"It's better then having strangers watch our kid and then they get kidnapped" Brian said and he crossed the line. How dare he say that to me when she was my friend.

I shook my head and turned around and grabbed my keys and my jacket.

I walked into james room and picked him up and walked towards the door.

"Where are you going?" Brian asked me.

"I'll be back. I need some air" I said and walked out of the door.

~~~~~~

I strolled james down the pathway of the park. It was dark outside and I was quite scared but i had my gun and my badge. I turned a corner and I felt someone watching me.

I started to walk a little faster and I gripped the stroller.

I walked a little further and I still felt like someone was watching me.

I started breathing harder and I then started jogging.

I turned a corner and looked behind me and saw no one there. I took a deep breath and turned around and jumped in fright as a guy was in front of the stroller crouched down smiling at james.

"Oh I'm sorry I didn't mean to scare you" the guy said.

"It's ok" I said and smiled lightly.

"I'm bill" he said. The name sounded familiar but I couldn't remember from where.

"I'm Amy and this is James" I said. Bill smiled and played peek a boo with james.

"He's adorable" bill said.

"Thank you" I said.

"So, your out for a walk this late?" Bill asked.

"Oh no. Me and my husband got into a fight" I said.