Part 2

"Have you heard from Zvonecek.. she was supposed to be back with her CI a half an hour ago" Hank said as he walked out of his office

Everyone looked at each other and shook his head.

" Jay, Upton go to where she was going to meet him, Atwater track her car.. I want them found now" Hank said and he went back into his office.

Hank sat in his chair and picked up the phone he dialed a number and held the phone to his ear.

"Hey Chief Boden, we have a problem"

~~~~~

Amy pov

I woke up and lifted my head and saw I was in some sort of basement. My arms were tied behind my back and my legs were strapped to the chair.

I moved to the side and saw Justin tied to a pole.

"Justin" I whispered.

"Hey" he said back as he lifted his head towards me.

"Why are you tied up. Your the one who kidnapped me" I said

"Nah, it was all Mark idea.. he found out I was working with the police and he glocked me right in the face and tied me up" he said and that's when I noticed the blood coming from his forehead.

"He said he gonna kill us both" Justin added.

"No he won't, we'll get out of here" I said to him.

~~~~~~~

"Anything yet" Hank asked

"We tracked her car down at some lot.. car was abandoned, we found her badge no gun, blood in the back and front seats" Burgess said.

"People across the street from the alley said they saw Zvonecek talking with a tall black man which is Justin then they say a Hispanic dude, Mark come up behind her and point a gun at the back of her head" Jay said as him and Upton walked in.

"And no one bothered to call the police huh" Hank said.

"Please tell me you have something" Chief Boden said as him and Brian walked in.

"Nothing yet but if you know anything please tell us" Hailey said.

"No, I never knew she had a CI" Chief said

"Ok, what about you Otis" Hank said

"I knew she had a CI but she never talked about him or any of the cases" Otis replied.

"We're doing all we can to find her" Hank reassured the two man.

~~~~~~~

"So hard to believe you are a little copper" mark said as he approached me.

"Yep, so you kill me that's capital murder" I said and also thinking he might be charged with 3 murders if he kill Justin, me and my unborn baby.

"Who said I wanted to kill you sweetheart.. I just wanna have some fun with you" he said and grabbed my breast.

"You better stop it" I growled at him.

"Or what? Your other little cop friends gonna show up.. they will never find you. This basement is sound proof no one will hear you scream" mark said

"You'll never get away with this" I said.

"Or will I" he said and smirked

"You can burn in hell" I said to him. He slapped me across the face and then grabbed me by my face.

"Shut up lil bitch" he said.

"I'll be back and that's when the fun will begin" he added and walked away.