Find him.

"Hey" I said as I held jay hand. Will called me early this morning as I was at the district. He said jay woke up and was asking for me and I literally dropped everything and rushed to the hospital.

"Hey" he croaked out.

"How are you feeling?" I asked jay as I sat down still holding his hand.

"Like a mess" he replied looking up at the ceiling and then looking at me. I smiled lightly.

"Have you found Mark or his daughter?" Jay asked and I was surprised he remembered.

"Nah not yet but everyone is at the district right now working on it" I said

"You should go back and help" he said

"You sure? I could stay here with you" I said and he shook his head lightly.

"It's fine, go Amy" he said. I smiled lightly and got up. I kissed his head and let go of his hand.

"I'll be back soon and maybe I'll bring james I'm sure he would love to see his uncle jay" I said and he laughed I little. I smiled and walked out of the room.

~~~~~

"Where are we on this?" I asked as I walked up the stairs.

"Hey how is he" Kevin asked

"Awake and ok, thank god" I said smiling.

"That's good to hear" upton said and I nodded.

"So where are we?" I asked sighing putting my hands on my waist.

"We checked all of his houses and apartments he have and no sign of him" burgess said.

"What about his warehouses?" I asked

"We are still having trouble tracking those down" Rojas said.

"Well talk to your CI's. We need to find him before he finds out his girlfriend is dead and he might get desperate and hurt the daughter" hank said and we all nodded.

~~~~~~

"Carlos" I said as I walked up to my CI.

"Hey" he said side hugging me.

"Whatchu need?" He asked

"You ever seen him before" I asked showing him a picture of Mark Hanks.

"Yea. That Mark Hanks, I used to buy product from him" Carlos said and I nodded my head.

"You ever been to his warehouses?" I asked

"Yea plenty of times" he replied.

"I need to know the address now" I said pulling out a paper and pen.

"For?" He asked. I sighed and looked around.

"He kidnapped his daughter, he technically isn't suppose to be seeing her.. we need to find him now" I said. Carlos thought for a minute before grabbing the paper and pen and writing down a address. He handed me the paper and I looked at it. I looked back at Carlos.

"You think he's there now" I asked

"Probably, he always there" Carlos said.

"Ok, well lay low for a while ok" I said and he nodded hugging me again before walking off.

I pulled out my phone and dialed Hanks number.

"Speak to me" he said

"My CI Carlos used to buy product from Mark, he gave me an address to the warehouse saying he's confident he still in there now" I said climbing into my car shutting the door.