Baby Zvonecek

Both Casey and Severide came to my side as my dad ran to a doctor or nurse.

Soon after he ran in April came out with a wheel chair.

Otis and Severide helped me stand up and I hissed in pain as another contraction hit.

They set me down in the wheelchair and wheeled me upstairs to the delivery room.

My dad and Otis followed me into my room.

They helped me up and into a gown and then into the bed.

"Ok Amy, how far along are your contractions" she asked

"About 5 min-" I tried saying but screamed as another contraction came over me.

I held my stomach as I waited out the contraction. After I calmed down I looked back up at April.

"About 5 minutes apart" I said.

"Ok you relax, I'm gonna get Natalie to help you give birth to your child" April said. She walked out and I laid on the bed.

"My baby is coming too early. Somethings wrong" I whispered to Otis. Brian didn't reply, he just stroked my hair.

"Bri.. call Cruz and Sylvie" I said.

Cruz and Sylvie are my baby's god parents, me and Otis decided that.

Brian nodded and pulled out his phone.

He walked away to make that phone call and Natalie walked in.

"Hey Amy.. so your water broke and your contractions are 5 minutes apart" Natalie asked as she pulled out the ultrasound machine.

"Yeah but I'm only 7 months" I said as she lifted up my gown and put the gel on my belly.

"Your baby is going to be fine Amy. I promise" Natalie said. I hesitated but then nodded my head. She looked at the ultrasound and made sure everything was ok. After she wiped my stomach and pulled down the gown slightly.

"Let me take a look" Natalie said as she sat down In a chair in front of my legs and looked. She checked everything and then checked my vitals.

"Ok your almost 3 centimeters dialed... it's almost time to push" Natalie said.

~~~~~~

"Oh Lord.. I'm gonna kill you Brian Zvonecek" I said as I squeezed Brian's hand as Natalie told me to push. Cruz was on the other side to me but didn't dare grab my hand because he knew I would also squeeze the hell out of his hand. In my room right now was Cruz, Brett, my dad and Otis.

"Keep pushing amy" Natalie told me. I took another deep breath and pushed.

I screamed in pain and starting digging my nails into Brian's skin.

"Ouch babe, your hurting me" Brian said

"Try having a baby and tell me which pain is worse" I said before pushing again.

"The heads almost out Amy.. keep pushing" Natalie said

I pushed again and Otis ran his hands through my wet hair from me sweating.

"There you go A I can see the head coming out" my dad said as he stood next to Otis.

Brett was holding onto my shoulder and rubbing it.

"Just get this god damn baby out of me" I screamed as I pushed with all my might.

"The head is out Amy.. just give me one more big push on the count of three" Natalie said.

She counted to three and I pushed, once I pushed the baby fell into her arms.

I laid my head back and took deep breaths.

Natalie cleaned out the baby's mouth and nose.

"It's a boy" Natalie said as the baby started crying.

I smiled and looked up at Brian.

"You did it" he said and kissed my head not caring I was dripping with sweat.

Natalie handed me my baby. I held him carefully and looked at him.

"He's gonna look like his daddy" I said and looked at Brian.

"Do you have a name?" Natalie asked,

I looked up and Brian and he nodded his head, "we thought of the name James" I said and she nodded.

"James Zvonecek is a beautiful name" she said.

~~~~~~~~~

I was laying in bed as Brian held the baby. I saw a couple faces from Fire and PD peek their head in the doorway.

"Your guys can come in" I said and they all filtered the room.

"I give you guys James Zvonecek" Brian said as he stood up and walked over to the group.

They all looked over Brian's shoulder and saw the peaceful baby asleep.

"Wow, hes gorgeous" Jay said.

I laughed a little, "yeah he is" I said.

"Welcome to the family little man" Severide said and ran his hand gently through the little bits of james hair.

I sat up in bed remembering something,

"How's Hermann" I asked..

"He's resting up. He's fine nothing life threatening, he's gonna he fine" my dad said. I laid back and sighed, i was happy. Hermann is going to be ok and my baby was born.

Welcome to the family James Zvonecek.

***yay she had her baby.. next chapter coming up soon❤️***