5 months and kidnapped

Part one

I walked in intelligence. Today was my last day in action before it's desk work.

I walked in put my gun in my holster and put my badge on my waist.

"Zvonecek" Voight called me and I walked into his office.

"I need you to go undercover.. your CI will be with you" Voight said.

"What's the case" I asked.

"A drug dealer he was military.. he's starting to hit on cops. He won't suspect your one" Voight said and I nodded. He handed me the case file. I took it and sat by my desk and read the file.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

I pulled up to the ally where my CI was waiting.

He climbed into the car and gave me a side hug.

"What's popping Amy" he asked me.

"Hey Justin" I said.

His eyes looked down and saw my belly.

"Ooooh your cooking a bun in the oven I see" he said. I laughed and little and drove off.

"Where we meeting Mark" I asked Justin

Mark is the drug dealer we are aiming to arrest.

"At some bar" Justin replied.

"I'm pregnant I shouldn't be at a bar" I said jokingly

"Well damn I didn't know you were knocked up" Justin replied.

~~~~~

I walked in the bar and saw mark sitting in a booth. I tapped Justin and pointed my head towards mark.

Me and Justin walked over to mark and we sat down.

"What's good" mark said and slapped up Justin and looked me up and down.

"Hello sweetheart" mark said.

"Listen, her names Ariana and she's looking for them racks that I know you got. She paying 25k in cash" Justin said.

"Sure but I also want some alone time with her too" Mark said and smiled at me.

Ugh he's disgusting.

"Nah bro, she expecting" Justin said. Mark looked at my stomach and nodded.

"Fine, but I want 30k" Mark said

"30k I dont-" I started to say but Justin cut me off.

"That's good. Thanks homie" Justin said and slapped up mark once more and than pulled me away.

Once we were outside and a couple blocks away I pushed Justin into the wall.

"Yo watch yourself" Justin said as he pushed me back.

"Are you crazy?! Intelligence isn't gonna give me 30k for a drug deal" I yelled at him.

"Don't worry lil mama I got it covered" Justin said and started to walk away.

"No you don't. Listen you almost blew my cover" I started to say.

"I did?! No you did, your the one who was gonna say you didn't have 30k! I saved your ass he thinks your loaded with money Ofcourse 'Ariana' can afford 30k" Justin yelled at me.

"Doesn't matter, your off the case. I can't use you anymore" I said and started to walk away.

"What do you mean?" He said to me.

"I only had 25k and you blew it by saying I can give 30k when I can't.. I can't use you anymore. Your done" I said and walked away from him.

"Your gonna regret that" Justin yelled to me but I kept walking to my car.

~~~~~~

"Mark gonna find out the police are on to him once he finds out I pulled out of the deal" I said to intelligence.

"Then we are gonna have to catch him in the act." Hank said.

I nodded my head and ran my fingers through my hair.

"Your CI messed up. Since he's done our deal with him is off. Go pick him up Amy, in cuffs" Hank told me and I nodded and headed out.

"Be careful" hank called out

"Always am" I replied back.

~~~~~

I texted Justin to meet me at our spot. When I saw him coming I climbed out the car.

"Your back" he said and smirked.

"Justin, turn around" I said and pulled out my cuffs

"What are you doing" he asked me

"Your under arrest" I said and grabbed his arms but he pulled away.

"No! You can't do this" Justin said

"Justin stop, before I have to call in officers and they won't be as nice as I am" i said and grabbed his arm again,

"No, I said you were gonna regret taking me off this case" Justin said and then I felt a cold metal on the back of my neck.

"Long time no see sweetheart" mark said.

"You set me up" I said to Justin.

Before he could reply mark whipped the gun and hit the back of my head. I fell to the ground and darkness covered me.

To be continued.......