Big news

"There we go" I said as I sat down on the couch handing James a bowl of goldfish. It's been 3 months since the explosion, they rebuilt the district and Hank isn't letting me go back to work yet. I hate I can't go back to work but he just feels like I'm not ready.

"What do you wanna watch buddy?" I asked james

"Max and ruby" james yelled throwing his hands up in the air and falling back on the couch. I laughed lightly and pressed buttons on the remote. The channel changed to his show.

"Max and ruby... ruby and Max" the theme song played and james giggled. I stared at james smiling. He's my definition of perfect.

~~~~~

I laid james down in his bed, it was his nap time and he was more than happy to sleep. I walked out of his room and closed the door. I walked into the bathroom and opened the Drawer. I stared at the drawer for a little bit looking at the box inside of the drawer. I slowly picked it up playing with it in my hands. I sighed and opened the box taking out the pregnancy test. I sat over the toilet and put the stick under it and Peed on it. I set it down on the counter and set a timer.

While the timer was counting down I flushed the toilet and washed my hands. As I dried my hands I heard a knock on the door. I walked to the front door and looked through the peep hole and saw Kim. I scrunched my eyebrows as to why she was here. I opened the door and she walked in.

"Kim hi" I said closing the door as she sat down. She looked up at me as she was figiting with her hands.

"Kim" I started saying going closer to her but she stood up.

"I'm pregnant" she blurted out. I sat there in shock.

"Oh. Uh is it Adams?" I asked her and she nodded her head.

"I-I can't be a mother, I'm not ready for that" kim said panicking.

"Kim hey, you will be a great mother and Adam will be a great father" I said grabbing her shoulders and smiled. She smiled lightly and wrapped her arms around me and hugged me.

"Thank you" she whispered. I heard my alarm go off in the bathroom. I pulled away from the hug.

"Excuse me" I said and walked to the bathroom and picked up the stick. I walked out my eyes widen.

"I guess your not the only one pregnant" I said turning the stick around showing it had 2 lines.

"Oh my god Amy thats amazing" Kim said coming up to me and hugging me again. I wrapped my arms around her still surprised.

"All of the days of work I missed from being injured... Hank is going to kill me" I said. Kim looked at me.

"He'll understand" Kim said and I nodded my head looking down at the stick again.

~~~~~~~~

I knocked on my parents door. I waited a minute before my mom answered the door.

"Hey honey" she said hugging me and I hugged back.

"Hey mom" I said. She moved out of the way and let me in.

"Hey kiddo" my dad said coming up to us with Terrance in his arms.

"Hey dad, hey T" I said grabbing Terrance hand.

"Hi A" Terrance said back to me.

"I Uh have something I need to tell you guys" I said. My dad nodded his head and set Terrance down.

"Why don't you go in the play room and color" my dad said and Terrance ran into the play room

"What's going on sweetheart" my mom asked.

"I'm pregnant" I said straight forward. My mom and my dad looked surprised as they glanced at each other.

"Oh my gosh" my mom said smiling.

"That's amazing A.. James is going to be a big brother" my dad said hugging me.

"How do you feel" my mom asked.

"Honestly, still surprised but I'm happy" I said smiling.

~~~~~

"I can't believe we're having another baby" Brian said as he laid in bed next to me.

"I know, it feels unreal" I said and cuddled next to him.

"I hope it's a girl" I said. Brian nodded his head.

"Me too" he said.

"Kim's pregnant too" I said looking up at Otis.

"Really? Wow, she will be a great mom" Brian said.

"Yeah she would" I said snuggling my head into his chest. Otis kissed my head and outstretched his arm and turned the table light off.

"Goodnight Amy" he said

"Goodnight Brian" I replied.

~~~~~~~
Sorry for the short chapter but this story was inspired by Rehabber76