Back to work

"He likes listening to lullaby's as he's eating. There's a channel on the television. Channel 610 is the baby channel. Uh make sure he eats the baby food in the fridge and then an hour later a warm bottle" I said as I attached my gun holster on my pants and slid my gun into the holster. I grabbed my badge and keys and started to head for the door.

"Oh and make sure he takes a good hour or two nap" I said.

"Amy.. I have 3 kids of my own who were this age.. I got this" my high school friend Sarah told me.

Me and Sarah have been friends for a while, just never really had the chance to hang out because she was always pregnant. She recently got out of a messy abusive relationship with her ex boyfriend. He tried to kill her

"Thanks Sarah.. your really a blessing" I said.

"No problem. Now get to work" she said and laughed a little.

"Call me if you need Me" I said before walking out the door. I shut the apartment door and looked at the door for a minute then sighed and walked away.

I was scared of leaving James for work. I know I can trust Sarah with him and everything, I just guess i am anxious.

~~~~

I pulled up at the district and walked in. I said hi to Platt and went to the gate. I scanned my hand and the gate buzzed and I walked upstairs.

"Look who's back" Jay said and came to my side and hugged me.

"Hey jay" I said and hugged him back.

"You ready for today?" He asked me.

I nodded my head and walked to my desk.

"Amy, your here perfect. I need you and jay to go sit on a house.. here's the file" Hank said and handed us a file.

Me and jay glanced at each other and then we both nodded at Voight. We turned and walked downstairs.

~~~~~~~

We arrived at the house we were suppose to sit on.

"So we are keeping a lookout for a Ted Williams. He is a suspect of murder" Jay said as He read the file.

"Huh that name sounds familiar" I said. I leaned over to Jay and looked at file and at the picture.

My eyes widen as I saw Ted picture.

"Oh my god" i whispered.

"Do you know him?" Jay asked me. I nodded my head slightly.

I then quickly grabbed my phone and dialed a number. It rang one, two, three times.

"Amy what is it" jay asked me confused.

"Hey this is Sarah.. please leave a message after the beep" the voicemail rang.

"Damnit" I said as I called the house number we have.

It rang a couple times and then someone answered.

I heard a struggle behind the line. I looked over at Jay and put the phone on speaker phone.

"HELP!" I heard Sarah yell and then the line went dead.

"James" I whispered, my heart dropping.

"Jay.. James is home! Go to my apartment now!" I yelled and Jay immediately turned on his lights and we sped over to my apartment as I grabbed my phone.

"Hank! Ted is at my apartment" I said and hung up.

"Wanna tell me what's going on" Jay said as he looked at the road.