Part 2

Recap-

King grabbed me and I fought back. I pushed king back. King then grabbed me and shoved me into the wall. He comes towards me but I kick him in the stomach and punch him in the face. He falls to the ground and drops his  gun. I kicked him in the stomach and grabbed his gun aiming it at him.

It was all like slow motion. I looked over at everyone and their eyes widen and they opened their mouths but they never got the time to yell my name and warn me. I heard a large pop and I felt a bullet go through me. Lil bot lowered his hand after he decided to pull the trigger. Lil bot had a shocking look on his face like he didn't mean to pull the trigger.

I arched my back and gasped in pain. I dropped the gun and fell to my knees. Otis got up and ran to me and catched me before I fell to the ground.

"Hey. Your gonna be ok" he said as Foster and Brett came over to me.

~~~~~

A large shot was heard.

"Shots fired! Shots fired!.. let's move! let's go! let's go! let's go!" Hank said pulling out his gun.

Everyone on SWAT and intelligence bust through the firehouse. lil Whistler and lil bot dropped Their guns but king went to grab his. Before he could grab it hank fired at him twice. King laid there on the ground dead.

Jay pushed through everyone and ran over to Amy.

She was still awake looking up at the ceiling.

"Jay" she whispered.

"Hey hey.. your gonna be just fine" he whispered.

"They are gonna take care of you sweetheart" Otis said and kissed her head.

"Where is that bus!" Jay yelled.

Amy eyes started to roll to the back of her head.

"No no no.. A.. keep those eyes open for me" otis pleaded but Amy lost consciousness.

~~~~~~~~
(There is going to be a lot of back and forth in this chapter)

"You stay with me Amy!" Otis yelled as they put her on a stretcher.

"I'm riding with her" Otis said

"Are you family?" The medic asked

"I'm her damn husband" Otis replied and climbed into the ambo with her.

"21! Let's give this ambo a escort" hank said and then grabbed his radio

"Sargent Platt I want all the streets closed between firehouse 51 and med.. it's one of our own" hank said

"Who?" platt asked

"Zvonecek" Voight replied

"My god... Uh yeah copy that all streets will be closed" platt said

Hank hit the back of the ambo twice and the ambo took off. He quickly got into his car and 51 got into their trucks. They all turned on their lights and sirens and followed the ambulance.

~~~~~~~
"24 year old female shot once in the back. Vitals good" a medic said as they rolled Amy into med. behind them were all of 51 and intelligence.

Maggie saw it was Amy. She saw dr. Lanik start to walk over to the trauma room.

"Dr. Lanik.. let Halstead handle this one" Maggie said.

"Why?" He asked

Maggie pointed her head over to the trauma room. He looked over and saw Amy. He looked at Maggie and nodded his head.