Huh? weird

Todorokis povvv
   He... winced  huh weird (see what I did there) "hey bakugou its lunch time" "o-oh okay" then he just got up and left where was shut the fuck icy hot or half and half or even bastard not that I like those names but... *sigh* nothing I should probably go to lunch to.

Baku POV
I dont even know where I'm going really I just wanted to get away from him with his fucking smile and nice hair and beautiful face- no- NO stop thinking like that I look up and see I was at the rooftop sadly I cant commit  sucide just yet I dont know what's holding me back no ones gives to single fucks what happens not mina, not sero, denki, not even kirishima they all started drifting away..........or.....mabye ....I drifted away from them.

Third POV
As todoroki enters the lunch area he's approached by the "dekusquad" at least that's what some people call it he s not really paying much attention to they words they were saying it all sounded like murmurs to him which how soft most if dekusquads voice were, but only one thing spike his interest... why did bakugou wince?

PSA : Okay here you go another chapter sorry for the wait hope you like the book as much as I like it I'm sorry you don't like it but thanks for checking it out

Alright bye peeps see y'all later