are you really a friend?

Third POV
  As more people pour into the class room the tension between momo and todoroki get stronger as if they were in war. One trying to protect her best friend who's more like family and the other just trying to get close to the pomeranian boy.

Bakugou pov
  I wonder what happen between momo and todoroki? I'll ask
"Hey momo"
"Shhh were in class"
  Uhh I'll ask later when class is over which is in *checks time* 2 minutes.
                            *RING*
   I wait a little while after all the kids poor out I start walking out to I like to wait a little bit or else I'll get pushed and i dont need that. As I enter the lunch area i go to get my food and walk over to an empty table i know i told momo I'd sit with her but i really dont feel like it.
     "You really shouldn't play with your food bakugou" I look up to see todoroki

"What do you want"

"Nothing just sitting"

  "Your a terrible lying"

"What's going on between you and momo"

"Nothing were best friends shes my only family"

"What about your father and mother aren't they also your family?"

"Tsk yeah were related by blood but family nah they wouldnt give two shits about me they rather have two shots"

"Hey kat" I look up to see momo and the girls

"hello"

"Anybody want my food I'm not hungry?" And right on que my stomach rumbles damn how exactly am I explain this one.
"Bakugou your stomach says other wise"
   Why cant they just leave me alone I get up and throw my food away and wall out I can hear people calling my name they aren't really worried momo probably just hangs out with me to bullies me later on, to earn my trust and just stop on it..................
  "are you really a friend?"