Dammaged

Third POV

         It was a week later the police had arrested bakugous dad and sent bakugou to live with Mr. Aizawa temporarily he started going to therapy he and todoroki went had officially went on there first date.

      Everything was....okay but it wasnt the same bakugou stopped yelling or trying to beat midoryia he kind of close him self off he only talks when spoken to and it's all because oh his parents but mostly his father.

      His father destroyed bakugou he was raped,beat,burned you name it and everytime it chipped a piece of bakugou away he doesnt laugh he doesnt want to go out.

    To be truthful he damaged....

Bakugou POV

      They try and make me smile or make me laugh or even yell but I'm not the person I used to be I'm...im...damaged he damaged me.

     I have people that do care about me but there are some what moments where you question.
   'Do they really care?'

  Do they or is just an act I'm going to thearapy I have a place where I can actually can a home.

   Shinsou is the best friend I could ever and he knows me very well that why I'm smiling and laughing I haven't done those things much less together in a while.

"Thank you ,thank you thank you!"

  He brought me poptarts  and  CUPCAKES I love cupcakes..

Third POV

  The purple raccoon blushed as  his friend smiled and laughed he love his laughs especially when hes the one making them.

   After the movie ended the two boys talked and laughed now todoroki had become jealous of their relationship.

   "Get up and get out"
   Todoroki orders holding the door for shinsou

  When did he get inside no one knows

"Alright kat imma be in my room if you need me you know where I'll be"

  Shinsou says while being pushed out the door

"Yeah thanks hitoshi"

"And remember your still hot!"
   Shinsou yells as he is now down the hall

Bakugou laughs at their  inside joke

  Todoroki POV

      Shinsou is getting on my last nerve he likes to just push my buttons.

"What was that about" I ask

"Heh o-oh its was just an inside joke we have"

    Uhh well now I cant stay mad at him because he just sometimes he sounds so innocent uhh fuck i love him. Even after what happen at the party a couple days ago.

  The party a couple days ago

   We had just started to play truth or dare bakugou on my lap everything was good until mina had to dare  baku.

"Sooo boom boom boy I dare you and....... shinsou to make out for two whole minutes"

  So bakugou then got off my lap and sat on shinsous lap and they started making out and then after they just brushed it off as if it was not a big deal.

Party  over

   To be continued for later peeps and sorry if it isnt the best it is 2:43 am where I am and oh yeah did I mention I'm in Florida Orlando for a week and exhausted because I just arrive a couple hours ago uhh sorry to complain.

  I need sleep