Questioning

Third POV

    If you were to ask someone who didnt know shinsou and bakugou were both in separate relationships they would have said that shinsou and bakugou were a couple.

  Many think because of there touch relationship or because if they way they flirt with each other or mabye it's the holding hands and going to the mall with each other.

    Both shinsou and bakugou have put the rumors to rest once again saying         'were just friends' and that they both loved their boyfriends very deeply.

   But that did not help the jealousy that factored in todoroki and denki they knew they were just the closest of friends but I didnt help and the only thing that could help them rest at night was questing not just bakugou but shinsou too.

  So that's where they were in shinsou room questioning their lovers

  "So did you guys ever date?"

    Denki had asked most if the questions including this one ti be honest it was denki whi dragged todoroki into questioning them.

"Denki well finish this tommrow katsukis tired and well shinsou..well he just looks bored."

  In fact katsuki wasnt tired at all he just had slept in two days and shinsou just looked like a raccoon like always and so be it off to bed they went.

  Denki went home but todoroki wanted to stay so he did him and his bakugou cuddled uo into some blankets but something was odd bakugou had his bandages back on his wrist
  'did he?no- he could have he promised!'

   Thoughts had ran all through todorokis mind bakugou had promised him he would not under any circumstances cut he would go to todoroki or his therapist.

  But all todoroki could do was think as his lover had been already days asleep..or so he thought bakugou laid there eyes closed but still wide awake for his demons waited for him in his slumber.