Nothing could go wrong right?

Third POV

    Bakugou never thought he would be someone's toy so easily again he really didnt he tried to act tough bad defend himself but it all came crashing down.

How can someone who's suppose to teach you things and be there for you to help you take advantage of you.

Bakugou stayed frozen he could move, couldnt breath couldnt do anything  because he couldnt believe it was happening  again.

Rapes a horrible thing, and it all began earlier that day.

~Earlier that day~

It was like any other day he had just gotten released from the hospital momo end up coming to pick him up.

"He peaches"

The sudden outburst caught bakugou of guard
"Y-yeah?"

"Aww bakugou no need to be cute I'm already sold"

A deep blush spread across the boys face and he made a 'tch' and continued walking.
"Hehe...anywayyyy we getting a new teacher they said he gonna teach us how to socialize which I really dont understand why there paying someone new to do that Mr Aizawa probably just got tired of denki asking 'so if it goes well I can ask them out'"

Bakugou chucked but kept walking not saying a word till they got to his house, the silence was weird of course because normally they would be talking about everything and anything.

"Alright well thanks for dropping me off momo umm see you at school Monday"

"Alright monday"

As bakugou put his key in the knob slowly fully knowing momo had one last thing to say she always had to leave with a weird statement.

"Oh and peaches! Your boobs are almost as big as mine!"

"Yaoyorozu!"

"I LOVE YOU DONT GO MISSING ON ME!"

"I love you too, yaoyorozu and I wont now go"

Momo blew a quick little air kiss and left bakugou standing on his front lawn 'alone' again.

The little pomeranian sighed and walked in seeing that nobody was home.

His two dads probably wouldnt be home for another 4 weeks mabye five due to them taking there late  honeymoon yes the two had been marryed a while but they had always postponed the honeymoon due to work I was bakugou who push them into going.

It was just bakugou, shinsou and eri for five whole weeks nothing could go wrong...right?