Free at last

Bakugou POV

           I ran till I could no more I just couldnt look at their faces and tell another lie so I  just ran and ran .

      And if they discover that i've been lying I just wouldnt be able to look them in the eye anymore.

  My mother wasnt all so bad sometimes, when she was sober she would come into my room and get into bed and hold me and we would talk.

   My favorite is this one talk we had...

The talk

My mom had just come into the room and got into the bed with me.

"Katsuki I know what ever happens I 2nat you to know I still love you our family isnt perfect I tried I really did"

"M-mom"

" shh just listen because the moment i walk out this door I'm just gonna pretend we didnt have this talk okay"

"Okay"

"I've tried not to drink I really have but it's like not drinking water you need it alcohol is like that to me"

   "I just what I'm trying to say is I still love you no matter and I'm gonna keep trying and just mabye one day both me and you will get out of here"

   Le talk over

      Then she gave me a kiss on the forehead and left...yeah that conversation was one of my favorites its want much but it was something.

   I've arrived to my beloved home and why not lick is with me today my father's home yayyy...not.

  I already know what's gonna happen so and frankly i just dont give a shit anymore.

  So I slam the door open and lucky enough my father is right there on the couch.

can you guess what happens next?

Bang!

  That the sound of my head hitting the wall.

   Next comes the infamous punch to the face,   Poosh!   Poosh!
  Or damn today must be a lucky day two punches.

"Hey TWERP you listening today I gotta go to work the rest of the day you better not miss me"

  I drop to the floor my neck hurts my breathing is slowing down as I get up I'm kicked in the back and something heavy is pushed on me.

"Hehe this is just a little good bye present"

   He wraps his hand around my neck as I'm slammed into the wall again I cant breath I'm clawing at his hand he let go just for me to kicked in ribs.

   This gone on for a good two hours then he just stopped and left.

  I see a piece of glass I grab it and hold it against me wrist I've tried to stop but it's like an addiction then I take that one slice.

    Then mabye two more then that became three then four.

   I grab my old bandages I used and wrap them, I cant take it anymore I open the door and start running to where you any ask to the house of the person who asks the questions

       Shoto todoroki..

   Along the way I start crying but I arrive at the destination I knock on the door and who opens the door it is shoto todoroki.

"Oh my god bakugou what happen?"

I laugh "Y-you always ask so much questions"

   By now I'm guessing my tears are pouring just then then a women with white hair who is presume is his mother comes to the door.

"Who's at the door?"

  "M-my bakugou"

     she then takes a look at me and gasps I didnt get a chance to look at myself but I'm guessing I look horrible.

"Oh my god sweetie come here"

  She then pulls me into a warm hug she smells like cinnamon.

  "Can you tell me who did this sweetheart?"

"M-my f-father"

  And yet again again I'm pulled into another hug not just by todorokis mom but also todoroki himself..