more sensitive topic

Sometimes I think I'm a bother not just to myself but others I often thought that mabye I was the one that made them like that.

That I was at fault..

But I recently realized that it's not and it never was.

And what I thought was a relationship was not it was abuse and manipulation.

........

A relationship is when  two  (or more) people that love each other they go on dates and hold hands and communicate and tell each other 'I love you' and encourage each other.

I think I was to blind by wanting that and lying to myself that was how my relationship was but it wasnt.

I dont know what made me not see that they were using me.

Was the time that I said NO and they said yes .

Or the time where they beat me so bad I couldn't move.

Or that they passed me along to their buddies like I was some toy they could just share and have fun with.
............

The day of I became free of him is..

I remember stepping on my porch and seeing my neighbor approaching she's an old women who lived with her husband.

I  was about to go into the house when she had stop me and  told me something I would never forget.

She said
" he may say he loves you but honey that's not love what he does to you what he's doing its not"

"If he really loved  you honey he would hurt you"

To this day I go to visit the lady and thank her.

Because if it wasnt for her I may have never  got away.

I wouldn't be able to enjoy as the wind blows against my hair and how I finally now know what it's like to be free and (somewhat) happy

" I've finally cought my rainbow and I'm not playing on letting it go"

.......