mental heath chapter idk

Third POV
Little did bakugou  know today was mental heath class

Aizawa pov (never thought that would happen)

"Okay class today principal nezu says to talk about mental health and all that tommrow is PTSD and today is depression"

*silence*

"Okay well depression is ....*if you dont know what depression is search it up too lazy to explain respectfully*
Now sometimes a person can tend to have suicidal thoughts which result in cutting themselves now I'm going to class some names and your gonna pull up your sleeves and present mic is gonna pour warm water on your wrist to check anything"

Third POV
Just then present mic walks in the first few students are *iida*deku* kaminari * nothing there then the last group *todoroki* and *momo* and *bakugou*

Todoroki presents his wrists then they do the hot water test nothing todoroki goes to sit down then theres momo nothing and lastly bakugou

Bakugou POV
   I didn't cover them up and even if I did they would still find out I was so lost in thought I didn't realize they were calling my name "young bakugou please lift your sleeves" I dont know who that was to me all the voices sound the same "n-no" i replied i didn't want to they would just pity me and think i was even more weak then they already think i am, well might as well suffer I deserve it. I begin to slowly pull my sleeves I hear gasps and mumbling about me "a-are we done?" I hate it when I mumble it's stupid "yes bakugou you may sit back down but during lunch you have to come talk to me" I'm pretty damn sure that was aizawa sensei the voice was deep but what was weird is there was trembling huh weird  "alright I dont eat lunch anyways" my eyes widen as i just realize what I had said at the moment i...

    Thank you so much guys for voting luv you have a great morning or evening or where ever you are in this world
*did I just quote something? Yes*
And one more thing I think when in stores momo is bakugous best friend so that's what gonna happen here except right now momo is our baby bakugous only friend bye seya later