Beat the shit out of him

Bakugou POV

   They let me go from their embrace I'm really surprised todoroki hugged me I never picture him for someone to hug.

   The door is opened wider as they lead me inside where I'm meet with a women with white hair and red streaks.

   As I'm  sat down I get introduced to the women.

  "Sweetie this is fuyumi my daughter and fuyumi this is bakugou"

  Before we can fully introduce each other I'm pulled away by Mr.doctor which is todoroki with a first aid kit

"Bakugou come here I have the first aid kit so come let's go to the room"

"Excuse me"

   I excuse myself and head up the stairs slowly because i dont want my legs to kill me anymore than they already are

   We sit down on his bed as I the bed jiggles just a bit from the landing his bed is very fluffy.

"Okay umm I need you to take off your shirt" he asks

"Why?" If I take off my shirt he'll see my scars on my wrist FUCK ME shit shit.

"Bakugou just take of your shirt"

"I-i can do it"

    I try to snatch the stuff away but he pulls them away.

"What's wrong your shaking?"

   "Nothing"

    Well hes gonna find out sooner or later I look away as I take off my shirt I hear then hear a little gasp.

"I need to to stop doing this please promise me"

  I cant promise I'll most likely break it .

"Bakugou?"

"I cant promise...but I'll try"

    He cleans my wounds and he had to do some stitches here a there now are.

Todorokis POV

    While I was cleaning his wounds I had to force myself not to cry he had hand prints and bruises and burns all around him and he was cutting to.

    But another thing I noticed was his ribs..I could see his rib cage he most likely hasn't been eating.

"Hey bakugou"

   I turn to look at him as I see tears streaming down his face.

"hey why are you crying what's wrong"

  I say in a gentle ti voice to not upset him.

"I-im s-sorry i-i s-show up and d-dump this all o-on you a-and y-your f-f-family a-and"

  I notice his breath starts to become more heavy

  "Hey hey it's all right calm down take a deep breath in and out it's alright your gonna be okay"

  I hold him in my arms as I pat his back I'm now wondering bakugou he had hand Mark's going down his hips did his father NO no his father could have raped him or hmm I'll try to find out.

   I turn to bakugou to see him staring out the window hugging his knees looking as if he gave up a long time ago his hair looks so soft I wonder.

"W-why are you touching my hair?"

   Oh i didnt ecen realize i was hehe

"Sorry it's just so soft"

  "Hmm okay"

"You should get some sleep and when you wake up we'll talk and go to the police but for now try to get some sleep okay"

  He just nods I was about to hand his a sweater but I think he'd look cute wearing one of my hoodies so I gave his own that was pink and blue.

  I was originally gonna be a gift for bakugou but I never really had the courage to give it to him.

  I dont usually cruise but.. if bakugous father ever come near him I'm going to beat the shit out of him.