Proven Innocent?

Conntains
-mention of suicide from family member

  Oh and before you read bakugou had a twin sister in this story
  Key word: HAD

Bakugous pov

      I went outside because it started to get hot and so hitoshi and shoto dont end up murdering each other,talk about your best Friend and boyfriend being rivals.

   "BAKUGOU!"

  Hmm momo I run inside to see them surrounding the tv it's the news.

News:   During court the judge has deemed Masaru bakugou father of katsuki bakugou...Innocent. and now on News J we......

   What..how they can..what why wasnt I notified there was court...but wait what how could he even we have solid evidence against him theres...I have evidence..

   Wait..if hes innocent then would he take care of me again.

   It's really warm now my god I though I was chilling out..

Third POV

     Boom! Was the last thing bakugou heard before he past out before he fully closed his eyes he could hear of voices and sirens and it kind of reminded him of his sister.

His sister, in a way both shared same traits both were angry all though but when came to each other there were calm, soft even because they both knew what the other goes through.

  Ankā Moete iru bakugou which meant "Anchor on fire" bakugou never really knew why there parents called her that he often thought mabye because an anchor is suppose to weigh you down but that couldnt be it because she was the exact opposite.

Although she had a short temper for many people she lightened up the room when she walked in only being a couple seconds older she was the big sister and bakugou was the little brother she often promised bakugou they together would one day run away together.

But even the happiest person has dark corners one night bakugous was awoken by the sound of his sister.

"Brother, little bro hey"

The little bakugou well 13 year old bakugou turned to his clock which read 3:45 am in the morning

"What" he whispered he knew if he raised his voice he might wake up his parents and he didnt need that again.

"Umm well I need to say I love you so deeply and I'm not always gonna be her to say it so just wanted to say I love you so deeply"

He whispered an "I love you too sis" and returned back to sleep to this very day he wished he had continued the conversation because mabye just mabye she would still be alive because the next morning he opened the his sisters door to see meds and a almost white liquid spilling from his sisters mouth.

Ankā bakugous sister never got hit nor raped but she was yelled at time to time she got to live some what of a normal childhood except the part if seeing your little brother be beat sometimes I front of you she was never abused because she was what there parents liked to call "The perfect child".

Strong but not to much 4'7  brown eyes and long brown hair,straight and good grades until the day bakugou found her not many people knew about her only midoriya only  because they grew up together but other then that if you were to ask any other UA or 1-A student they wouldnt know a clue about her...but it was better like that.

Because no one needed to know about his sister.