You had a sister?

Third POV

Deku had walked back in after he noticed bakugou was off the phone the air was quiet, awkward none knew what to say so they said nothing.

"I-" Deku had began to speak..

"NO we are n-not talking about that"

"NO KACCHAN WE ARE BECAUSE YOU HAVENT EVEN SPOKEN ABOUT HER SINCE AN-"

*The door opens*

"hey what's going on in here?"

Todoroki was about to set fire to this hospital and that saying something because he doesnt use his fire as often but it was most likely because walking into a room where your friend is basically yelling at your boyfriend in their face makes you a little protective.

"BAKUGOU DID YOU EVEN TELL HIM ABOUT HER!"

Bakugou looked at todoroki then back at midoriya and spoke his head no.

"Tell me about me about who? Who's her?"

Now his boyfriend was questioning him he didnt need todoroki to become suspicious of him there was only one way.

"My sister"

"....."

"I had a sister sho"

"Midoriya you should go"

Deku said a quick yeah rapped his stuff and left.

"Continue"

This went on bakugou telling him about how much he love having a sibling and that nobody knew except deku and inko (dekus mother) and shinsou but they grew up with him so.

Todoroki saw how I hurt his lover to talk about his sister how he could barely say 'My sister killed herself' without taking shuddering he never meant for bakugou to feel bad so after bakugou explained todoroki took of gues shoes tie and jacket and into the small hospital bed that smelt of raspberries.

He held him and told him its was okay to cry, hugging wasnt really todorokis thing but if it was with his lover if was all he wanted to do.

Todoroki planned on taking bakugou out on a date tommrow since he was getting released he just had to ask Aizawa for permission.

'Oh god wonder how that gonna go last time we were faced to face besides him being the teacher was when kat arrived late with hickeys but kat did look hot'

Todoroki shook his head now was not the time to become horny.

  Shouto whispered "I luv you katsuki bakugou" and closed his eyes but  not long after a quick..
       " I luv you too shouto todoroki" was heard from the small boy next to him.

   Ha how'd you like that okay guys so imma be posting lot more now but I just wanted to say again thank you all and be safe and luv you