Im here to help you pt2

Okay sorry guys but he is the next chapter
This chapters contains
-blood
-fluffyness

Todorokis pov
  The bakugou katsuki was bleeding you saw bruises on his face blood leaking through his shirt "Hey icyhot you listening I said I was fine now leave before I kill you myself" I really cant tell if that was a threat or not he just said it so calmly "no" I hear him scoff "NO I SAID GET THE HELL AWAY FROM ME I DONT NEED YOUR PITY IM F-finee" his voice sounded so broken as if he'll  break any moment so i did the most responsible thing I could think of I hugged him.

Third POV
  The pomeranian boy was shocked never in his life had he gotten a hug from someone, he laid his head on his shoulder and cried now I was todorokis turn to be shocked "bakugou what's wrong who did this to you?" His eyes no longer has that shine in it to be number 1 no..no instead it was replaced with hollowness and tears.

Todorokis pov

"HEY TWERP WHOS THIS IN MY HOUSEHOLD!"  I can feel bakugou let go of me as he jumps "A-a student f-from c-class sir he c-came to study" his studder is cute but who calls there father sir? "Well then go on up there boy  to your room" bakugou stays still as if hes afraid to move "NOW" he shudders how to respond "y-yes sir" just then  bakuboy grabs a hold of my hand as he runs up to his room. As we enter I notice his be isn't a bed just two sheets on the hard wooden floor and a pile of clothing which I believe may be his pillow.

Okay you gonna be mad at me I'm continuing this for later right now I was rushed have to get thing ready for Thanksgiving