happy birthday

Bakugous POV

    It's shotos birthday so were gonna celebrate that's why I'm waiting for him outside if the school so we can walk to my house.

  "Hey babe" shotos speaks up which startles me.

   Realizing what he said made me blush i remember the day he insisted he calls me 'babe' and not by my name.

"H-hey let's go to my H-house to celebrate"

He turns to me and begins "Oh celebrate what kind of celebrating?"

   I become as read as his flames at what  hes implying.

   "We not doing that da- I mean Aizawa is still mad at you for giving my hickeys"

He begins to pout and give me his doggie eyes I quickly grab his arm and lead him to my house.

Shoto todorokis  POV

   As I'm brought to my pommerians home I realize he almost called Mr. Aizawa dad? hmm I'll have to ask him later.

As we walk I get stairs from both shinsou and Aizawa but he quickly run into bakus room.

  There kind of scary.

  "-to? Shoto?"

"O-oh yeah sorry I zooned out"

  He laughs I love his laugh

"That's alright so I wanted to know what you wanted to do today I know your family us out of town so ther not an option"

  He bites his bottom lips as he thinks my boyfriend is hot

Third POV
    Bakugoi jumps as hes pulled out of a trance with hands on his ass.

  Bakugou then pulls todoroki into a kiss not minding where his hands are

"I *kiss* love *kiss*you happy *kiss* birthday to my beloved *kiss* boyfriend"
    bakugou says I between smooches

  Todoroki smiles as him and bakugou begin to make out him getting on top of bakugou.

Todoroki grabs his boyfriends shirt beginning to pull it off and succeed in doing  grunts and moans are heard as it echoes just a bit in the room.

  "S-shoto I-" A moan interrupts the boy as he pleasure begins overwhelming.

  Bakugou signals his shirt off as todoroki pulls his shirt off hes pulled back down into a heated kiss.

   The blond pomeranian lead his hand down to his pants to unbuckle his belt.

  "HEY SON YOU AND TODOROKI BETTER NOT BE GETTING INTO EACHOTHER"

    They both stopped and laugh as there fun was interrupted but begin to dress anyway

  "Happy birthday shoto"

"Thank you" is replied

  I forgot to post this on todorokis birthday but still HAPPY BIRTHDAY