9🕺🏽

Makenna Bluitt

I walk in school and go to my locker as soon as I get finished with my books someone closes my locker.

I turn and see Madison. Her smacking gum in my face.

"Thanks, I guess?" I say about to walk off.

"Wait."

I turn around and cross my arms.

"What?"

"I just... listen you need to stay away from Jalen. Got it?" She says.

"Or what?" I ask crossing my arms.

"I don't even know you. I barely know him and I don't want him. We're just now becoming friends."

"Well he wants you."

"What?" I ask.

"Don't act stupid you know. Just stay away from him." She says slightly smiling.

"Listen, I really don't care." I say shrugging.

"Well you better watch your back." She says walking off.

•••

"She really threatened you? I will beat her ass." Olivia says.

"Chill. I could care less about what she's taking about. Besides, Jalen's probably gonna get back with her." I say.

"She cheated on him.. like.. broke his heart. I don't think he will." She says.

"Well all of his attention is sure on her." I say pointing at Jalen staring at Madison.

"He was inlove with her in one point and time." Liv says.

The bell rings.

"Let's get food!" I say ignoring her comment.

•••

I was sitting at the lunch table with Liv, Maddie, and Kennedy.

"Y'all left us to eat with Jalen Green?" Kennedy says.

"And didn't invite us?" Maddie says.

"It wasn't fun anyway." I say playing with my food.

"Yeah, because Madison is in the picture. If you would've say with him the first time he asked y'all would be dating by now." Maddie says.

"Yeah, I really doubt that." I say laughing.

"Have y'all watch the new season of Riverdale? Ahh it's so weird." Liv says.

"Yeah, Cheryl has Jason's dead body in a wheelchair like wth." Kennedy says.

"I know it's so creepy-" I say after I get interrupted.