39🕺🏽

A/n: I'm back bitches🤪
Makenna Bluitt

"What should I do?" I say pacing back and forth.

Jayden sighs.

"Just tell him the truth. He deserves to know." He says.

"I don't think I can do it." I say softly.

"Well too bad. You have to." Jayden says.

I finally stop pacing.

"You're right." I sigh.

"I always am." He leans back on the couch.

I just shake my head at him.

Suddenly, my door busts open. I look over to see Olivia.

"What is she doing here?" Jayden groans

"No knock?" I ask.

"You haven't answered my calls nor texts. So I got worried." She sighs.

"Well we are going through something really important right now." Jayden says looking Olivia up and down.

I watch them as the glare at each other.

"What's the beef with you guys?" I ask slightly confused.

Then I realize.. Jayden and Olivia went to homecoming together. And Olivia is now dating Josh.

"Wait a minute.. what happened with you guys?" I ask.

"Nothing... it doesn't matter anymore." Jayden says.

"If it doesn't matter y'all still wouldn't be mad." I sigh out.

"Back then I liked Jayden, but when you came you attracted all these boys. Like Josh and Jalen as you started getting closer to Jalen I got closer to Josh. Then I really started liking Josh." Liv says.

"So you cheat on my brother?" I ask.

"We weren't dating!" She exclaims.

"Well y'all were something! I thought you and Josh already knew each other?" I say.

"We did but like I said you attracted them closer to us." Liv says.

"Who is us? And I attracted Jalen not Josh... I just became friends with Josh cause he was nice to me and he was friends with Jalen." I say.

"And the fact that I didn't even like you and my brother together... and you decide to cheat on him. That's messed Olivia."

"I know.. I know and I'm sorry." Liv pouts.

"Whatever." Jayden says.

"And Jayden I'm so sorry I didn't know. I don't know what was going on with me, but I didn't look out for you."

"It's fine. Now I know not to date any of your friends." Jayden says looking at Liv.

"And considering you have more guy friends than girl friends." He adds.

"True." I nod.

"So do you forgive her?" I ask him as he squints at me.

"Just answer the question!"

"No. I don't forgive her. She hurt my feelings." Jayden says honestly.

"Well Olivia... I think it's time for you to leave." I sigh.

"What?" She as her eyes gaze wide open.

"If my brother is not cool with you I'm not either... twin rules." I shrug.

"Ugh... whatever." She says stopping out.

I sigh and sit beside Jayden.

"You didn't have to do that." He says.

"Yes I did. She hurt your feelings and I didn't even notice nor did she confess about it. She's just on punishment it's not like I ended my friendship with her." I say as Jayden nods.

•••

I walk to my locker and get my books. Today was a quiet day for me. With no Olivia and no Jalen I've been really bored.

Jalen seemed to be focused on everything, but me which is acceptable because of senior season. I can't get mad at him for that.

But I have to tell him soon about what's going on.

It's lunch and I see Jalen on his Macbook. I so beside him and kiss him on the cheek.

"Look at my busy man!" I say gassing him.

"You are too.. I know with exactly the same thing." He laughs.

"True." I say.

He continues to go back to his Macbook.

"Jalen."

"I have something to tell you." I say as his eyes doesn't leave the computer.

"Kenna, maybe later. I'm almost finished." He says waving me off.

"O-okay." I sigh out.

A/n: Sorry this one was so lame.