47🕺🏽

Makenna Bluitt

Right now the girls and I are hanging out at my pool. They are all talking about something, but I'm just texting Jalen wondering when he's gonna text back.

"Hellooo... Makenna." Olivia waves at me.

"Sorry, what did you guys say?" I say with a fake smile.

"Girl, you've been looking at your phone for the longest." Kennedy says.

"Sorry, Im just expecting at text." I say looking back down at my phone.

"Trouble in paradise, huh?" I hear that voice say. I realize it's Madison.

Ugh, I forgot that bitch was here.

"I mean... I guess." I shrug.

"Oh, well that's too sad. Maybe you're not putting in enough effort." She says bluntly.

I eye her and roll my eyes. "Yeah, sure. Like you would know anything about relationships. Due to the fact you weren't loyal in most of them." I say.

"Okay, Makenna. How about we just chill?" Olivia says.

"I mean... I may have cheated, but you're boyfriend cheated on you too... twice. And guess who that person was... me." Madison says laughing.

Olivia looks up at me and sees my eyes burning.

"Makenna." She warned.

"Listen here you country, no seasoning, flat booty, having ass bitch. You know nothing about me and Jalen's relationship. You don't know why he did what he did and it's definitely not because he still likes you. If he did he would be with you right now and not me." I say standing up.

"Periodt queen. You tell em!" Kennedy yells out.

"Now how about you walk your skinny ass to the door." I say crossing my arms.

Madison looks at me in shock of my outburst. Olivia was shocked as well. Madison slowly gets her stuff and leaves.

It was an awkward silence for a moment.

"Wow! Where did that come from?" Maddi says.

"I'm already frustrated that Jalen isn't answering my texts. I know he's with his boys, but he can at least answer a text." I say sitting down crossing my arms.

"She just haven't been dicked down in a while." Olivia mumbles drinking her water.

I laugh and hit her in her chest.

"For real, girls get moody when they haven't been dicked down in a while." Liv says.

"Yep. It's very much common." Kennedy says.

I pout. "Maybe I do miss him a bit. We've just haven't hung out in a while."

Jalen Green

As the boys are having a good time playing pool. All I could think about is Makenna. My future and her future. How much I'm scared it's going to tear us apart.

Should me and Makenna still be on a break? I really want her in my life, but I have to stay focused on my future too. That's why I've been a bit distant from her these past days.

I don't know if I should break up with her because breaking up with her would me just as much as it would hurt her. Would she have been better off going to Houston? So many thoughts just going through my mind.

"Ay man! You're supposed to celebrate your success. Get up and have fun, brother!" Josh comes over and daps me.

I slightly smile.

"Yeah, you're right."