Day 1: Holding Hands

(So, I'm going to be alternating between all three origins in this book: OoO, SNO, and FTO. I want to have a schedule, so I'm posting every Thursday, Friday, and Saturday. Thrusday is OoO, Friday is FTO, and Saturday is SNO. Crap, I'm rambling. ON WITH IT!)

Bryan stretched his arms and wings. He sat alone on the roof, looking at the stars. So much had happened recently...he had gone to Camp Oasis, he had met so many new demigods and even a mortal, Bri had come back...and of course, there was the growing problem with Aphrodite, Hephaestus, and Ares...

Everyone knew that gods regularly had affairs with mortals. But not many knew that gods often had affairs with each other. His mother was one of the biggest cases of that. No one except for him and his father, Hephaestus knew that Aphrodite was having an affair with Ares. To make matters worse, a son of Ares, Brandeen, was at Camp Oasis and Bryan had felt a repeated attraction to him and a son of Poseidon, Jake.

Mmmmm...Jake. What with his brown and blue hair, sky-blue eyes, and fantastic physique that he barely covered up, Bryan couldn't help but have a massive crush on him. Even though Bradeen had tugged his heart a little bit, Jake was the one who caught his eye, more than once.

And speaking of the devil...

"Hey Jakey Poo~," Bryan said, watching Jakey climb the ladder up to the roof. "What brings you up here?"

"I had nothing else to do. Can I ask you why you're here?"

Bryan didn't respond and looked away. For once, he didn't even want to flirt with Jake. 

Jake walked across the roof and plopped down next to him. "Bryan, I think this is the first time we've ever talked without you being a pervert, which is NOT normal. Did something happen?"

Bryan sighed. "It's n-nothing, Jake. I'm fine."

"Ok, now you called me by my real name, which is extremely weird for you. Bryan, tell me what's wrong," Jake demanded.

Bryan still didn't answer. Jake then did something that would have caused a fangirling moment from Bri if they had been in broad daylight. He took Bryan's hand and clasped it in his own.

Bryan was so surprised, he finally looked at Jake. Jake was blushing quite a bit, and he was looking away at a tree.

"D-D-Don't think anything of this. T-This is just t-to get you to talk. W-What is going on?"

"It's just, family issues, that's it."

"Parents?"

Bryan nodded. 

"Bryan, look. However much I might not like your flirting...if you need help, just ask. You've helped me with the whole Mitch, getting me the Wyvern, and just...if you need anything, please tell me. Ok?"

Bryan smiled and nodded. Hopefully, he could soon ask for a little more than just help.

(I'm sorry guys, but these chapters are gonna be a little shorter than Godly Opposites's. I want to make them short and sweet. Hope you guys will enjoy this new book! Love ya guys! Molly out!)