Day 15: Different Clothing Style

(Above is some genderbent FTO art I made. Hope you guys like it! :D)

"How did you convince me to do this?" Jake asked Bryan.

"No idea, to be honest. But, I have to say, you do look surprisingly good in red and black."

Jake, instead of his normal white and blue clothing, was wearing a black long-sleeved shirt with his guild crest on the right sleeve, a red vest, black pants, and a red scarf. 

Bryan, on the other hand, was wearing a blue cloak, a white shirt, a white tie and had his crest emblazoned on the cloak. 

"So, remind me why you want to change clothing?"

"I thought we could pull a little something today."

"Who is it this time? Relena?" Jake asked.

"No way! Are you crazy? If we tried to prank her, she'd kick our butts so hard, we'd never see them again! No, I think we should beat the crap out of someone who actually deserves it."

Jake narrowed his eyes. "What do you mean?"

"Well, you know that gang of thieves that keeps robbing us?"

"Oh yeah, the one that Lo'Pho keeps complaining about?"

"Yep. I thought, maybe we could give them a taste of their own medicine."

"How? And what does changing our clothes do? They've seen us a million times."

"But I always take the night shift and you always take the day shift. What if we swapped? That way, our technique still works, but they're not gonna expect anything. What do you say?"

"I say that you're crazy. Let's do it."

(Geez, this is probably my shortest chapter yet. Only 280 words! Hope ya guys liked it though! Love ya guys! Molly out!)